[photogallerylink id=46588 align=left][mp3com-artist]Rod Stewart[/mp3com-artist] has hinted at a [mp3com-artist]Faces[/mp3com-artist] reunion upon the announcement of the bands induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2012.
When Rolling Stone asked Stewart for a reaction to the announcement of The Faces induction, Stewart said “It’s great. It’s wonderful. Hopefully the band is going to get together. I said that I’d do it if we can get the rest of the band together. I was with Ronnie a couple of weeks ago. He came up to Las Vegas with me and he said, “I’d love to do it.”
NME points out The Faces recently headlined the Vintage at Goodwood festival with Mick Hucknall of ([mp3com-artist]Simply Red[/mp3com-artist]) on vocals.
The Faces touring as a band with Stewart might depend on both Ronnie Wood and Rod Stewart’s touring schedules. But with wishy-washy reports of a Stones reunion, everything might be on hold for a while.
Will the stars re-align?
- Celebrity Trash’N Bash: Rod Stewart Announces Plans For Tell-All Memoir
- Best Sellers From The ’70s: Rod Stewart’s “Blondes Have More Fun”
- Rod Stewart’s Daughter Kimberly Showing Baby Bump
- Rod Stewart Livid His Daughter Is Pregnant With Benicio del Toro’s Love Child
- Video Classics: Rod Stewart, “Every Picture Tells A Story”