Forget Rick Rolling. Who needs Rick Astley when you have Hall and Oates!?!? That’s the basic philosophy behind a call to 719-26-OATES ( or 62837 if you don’t like to have to rely on the letters) where you can have your emergency fix for one of the tunes of Daryl Hall and John Oates.
An automated female operator will direct you to choose numbers 1-4 for a quartet of Hall and Oates classics. Then try punching 5 and see what you get!
The Hall and Oates “emergency line” even has its own Twitter account.
So what are you waiting for? Give it a try. Remember, U.S. long distance rates may apply.
What’s new on 1059SUNNYFM.COM?
- Play Fake News To Win SONNY’s BBQ And Advanced Screening Tickets To See “It”!
- Win 1059 SUNNY FM’s Virtual Garage Filled With $5,000 In Prizes
- Listen To Win Tickets To The Orlando Fall Home & Garden Show!
- Win Dinner For Two Courtesy Of Orlando’s Magical Dining Month!
- An Apology To Our Welder
- Watch Madonna Forget the Words to Her Own ‘B-Day Song’
- Today In Music History: 08/18/17
- Dumpster Diving Pro Spends $32 A Week On Food
- Robert Plant Releases ‘The May Queen’ From New Album ‘Carry Fire’
- Celebrate Independent Films At The Central Florida Film Festival