90’s quasi-rapper [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Vanilla Ice[/lastfm] and his Ice Ice Baby have been the butt of many jokes over the past 2o years or so, but now he’s firmly in on the joke as you can see in this video from E!’s The Soup.
The only thing funnier is Jim Carrey‘s spoof from back in the day on In Living Color.
What’s new on SUNNY?
- Listen To Win Classic Albums Live: Prince “Purple Rain” Tickets
- Listen To Win $50 To Dine At SONNY’S BBQ
- Listen To Win $50 To Shop At Chamberlin’s Natural Food Market
- Backstreet Boys Announce ‘Larger Than Life’ Planet Hollywood Vegas Residency
- Bruce Springsteen on Trump: ‘The Republic is Under Siege by a Moron’
- 5 Bass Players Who Could Replace AC/DC’s Cliff Williams
- Domino’s Gridiron Blitz 2016: Week 4
- Hear Previously Unreleased David Bowie Album ‘The Gouster’
- Butch Vig Recalls Producing Nirvana’s ‘Nevermind’
- Rick Stacy On Demand 9.23.16