If you’ve been listening to Rick over the past month or so, you know that he and his wife recently adopted a kitten, and that kitten has made their home life very, very interesting. The latest attempt at regaining control of the house from “Senor Gato” came from a friend’s recommendation: get a laser pointer to use when playing with the kitten. Tried-and-true method, right? Well, the results inspired a new iRick parody song – check it out!
Click the “play” button and enjoy!
Clearly, that didn’t work. Got any other great kitten-control recommendations for Rick? Leave a comment!
See what else is new at 1059SUNNYFM.com:
- The Drive-In Theater Turns 80
- Leukemia And Lymphoma Society’s Light The Night Walk Set For October 10th
- Bob Dylan Spotted Painting Topless Women in Central Park
- Orange County Extension Education Center Offers Horticulture Classes This Summer
- Would You Rather: New Stones Music Or Mick Jagger’s Hair?