[VIDEO] German Woman Outraged By Rolling Stones Mouth Urinals
The [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Rolling Stones[/lastfm] have long been known for the flame red tongue and lips logo designed by John Pasche in 1971 which made its first appearance on the band’s Sticky Fingers album. And now, over 40 years later, a new Rolling Stones Fan Museum in the town of Luechow, Germany has taken the design (which was based on [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Mick Jagger[/lastfm]‘s gigantic mouth) and applied it to their men’s room urinals. According to the L.A. Times, the German women are NOT happy about it!
Roda Armbruster, who the Times refers to as a “local feminist”, finds the lack of a tongue to be the biggest offense. She claims that without the tongue it is not directly associated with Jagger and is truly feminine:
It’s a woman’s mouth, not a man’s mouth.
Museum director Ulrich Schroeder defends the colorful contraption, saying:
It’s art. It’s staying.
Woman OR man, whichever, don’t you still think it’s a little odd to be peeing into a PERSON’S mouth? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below. It does sound though like the museum director is sticking to his guns, likely leaving the feminist to sing the same tune Jagger did in 1965.
What’s new on SUNNY?
- Cream Vocalist Jack Bruce Dead At 71
- Listen To Rick Stacy For An Opportunity To Win A Getaway To The Shores Resort & Spa In Daytona Beach!
- Listen To Domino For Your Opportunity To Win A $50 Gift Card To Talk Of the Town Restaurant Group
- Pink Floyd Release Third ‘The Endless River’ Teaser: Watch
- Domino’s Gridiron Blitz Week 9
- 10 Best Robert Plant Songs Outside of Led Zeppelin
- Orlando A Legitimate Sports Town? We’re Getting There!
- Viral Vid Fun: A Porcupine’s Pumpkin Snack
- Rick Stacy On Demand 10.24.14
- Billie Joe Armstrong, Alice Cooper Headline Joan Jett Tribute for Little Kids Rock