[VIDEO] German Woman Outraged By Rolling Stones Mouth Urinals
The [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Rolling Stones[/lastfm] have long been known for the flame red tongue and lips logo designed by John Pasche in 1971 which made its first appearance on the band’s Sticky Fingers album. And now, over 40 years later, a new Rolling Stones Fan Museum in the town of Luechow, Germany has taken the design (which was based on [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Mick Jagger[/lastfm]’s gigantic mouth) and applied it to their men’s room urinals. According to the L.A. Times, the German women are NOT happy about it!
Roda Armbruster, who the Times refers to as a “local feminist”, finds the lack of a tongue to be the biggest offense. She claims that without the tongue it is not directly associated with Jagger and is truly feminine:
It’s a woman’s mouth, not a man’s mouth.
Museum director Ulrich Schroeder defends the colorful contraption, saying:
It’s art. It’s staying.
Woman OR man, whichever, don’t you still think it’s a little odd to be peeing into a PERSON’S mouth? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below. It does sound though like the museum director is sticking to his guns, likely leaving the feminist to sing the same tune Jagger did in 1965.
What’s new on SUNNY?
- ‘Magic Mike XXL’ Trailer Shows Channing Tatum Is Still Ripped and Ready
- Doors Fans Want to Preserve Jim Morrison’s Albuquerque Home
- FYF Fest 2015 Lineup: Frank Ocean, Morrissey Headlining
- Kanye West to Cher: Thanks for the Auto-Tune
- Hip-Hop Way More Important Than the Beatles & the British Invasion, Study Finds
- Hot Chocolate’s Errol Brown, Singer of ‘You Sexy Thing,’ Dead at 71
- Rick Stacy On Demand 5.6.15
- New Poll Of Sexiest Women And Men In The World
- [PHOTOS] 1059 SUNNY FM Experiences The Orlando Eye
- Prince Will Hold a Peace Rally in Baltimore This Mother’s Day