[VIDEO] German Woman Outraged By Rolling Stones Mouth Urinals
The [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Rolling Stones[/lastfm] have long been known for the flame red tongue and lips logo designed by John Pasche in 1971 which made its first appearance on the band’s Sticky Fingers album. And now, over 40 years later, a new Rolling Stones Fan Museum in the town of Luechow, Germany has taken the design (which was based on [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Mick Jagger[/lastfm]’s gigantic mouth) and applied it to their men’s room urinals. According to the L.A. Times, the German women are NOT happy about it!
Roda Armbruster, who the Times refers to as a “local feminist”, finds the lack of a tongue to be the biggest offense. She claims that without the tongue it is not directly associated with Jagger and is truly feminine:
It’s a woman’s mouth, not a man’s mouth.
Museum director Ulrich Schroeder defends the colorful contraption, saying:
It’s art. It’s staying.
Woman OR man, whichever, don’t you still think it’s a little odd to be peeing into a PERSON’S mouth? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below. It does sound though like the museum director is sticking to his guns, likely leaving the feminist to sing the same tune Jagger did in 1965.
What’s new on SUNNY?
- Ringo Starr Announces New Album ‘Postcards from Paradise’
- Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, the Band Perry, John Legend Added to Stevie Wonder GRAMMY Tribute
- Sabbath, Bloody Sabbath: Geezer Butler Arrested for Death Valley Bar Fight
- Brian Wilson’s New Album to Feature Zooey Deschanel, Kacey Musgraves, fun.’s Nate Ruess
- New Urbanism Promotes Healthier Living Conditions
- Lena Dunham Engaged? Not Until Gay Marriage Is Legal in Every State
- Rick Stacy On Demand 1.29.15
- Viral Vid Fun: Budweiser Puppy Provides Super Bowl Cuteness Overload
- Listen To Win Bob Seger Tickets
- Enter To Win ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’ Advance Screening Tickets