[VIDEO] German Woman Outraged By Rolling Stones Mouth Urinals
The [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Rolling Stones[/lastfm] have long been known for the flame red tongue and lips logo designed by John Pasche in 1971 which made its first appearance on the band’s Sticky Fingers album. And now, over 40 years later, a new Rolling Stones Fan Museum in the town of Luechow, Germany has taken the design (which was based on [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Mick Jagger[/lastfm]‘s gigantic mouth) and applied it to their men’s room urinals. According to the L.A. Times, the German women are NOT happy about it!
Roda Armbruster, who the Times refers to as a “local feminist”, finds the lack of a tongue to be the biggest offense. She claims that without the tongue it is not directly associated with Jagger and is truly feminine:
It’s a woman’s mouth, not a man’s mouth.
Museum director Ulrich Schroeder defends the colorful contraption, saying:
It’s art. It’s staying.
Woman OR man, whichever, don’t you still think it’s a little odd to be peeing into a PERSON’S mouth? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below. It does sound though like the museum director is sticking to his guns, likely leaving the feminist to sing the same tune Jagger did in 1965.
What’s new on SUNNY?
- Enter To Win A Wawa $50 Gift Card!
- Listen To 1059 SUNNY FM For Your Opportunity To See John Mellencamp Live!
- Cheech & Chong Are Back This Winning Wednesday!
- Listen To Rick Stacy For Your Opportunity To Win A $50 Gift Card To A Talk Of The Town Restaurant!
- Listen to Robin Gibb’s ‘Days of Wine and Roses’ from Upcoming Final Album
- Domino’s Gridiron Blitz Week 3
- Neil Young, Pearl Jam, Tom Jones to Play Bridge School Benefit
- How to Download and Delete the New U2 Album
- Rick Stacy On Demand 9.12.14
- Radio.com Minimation: Bob Dylan – ‘I Had to Write What I Wanted to Sing’