[VIDEO] German Woman Outraged By Rolling Stones Mouth Urinals
The [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Rolling Stones[/lastfm] have long been known for the flame red tongue and lips logo designed by John Pasche in 1971 which made its first appearance on the band’s Sticky Fingers album. And now, over 40 years later, a new Rolling Stones Fan Museum in the town of Luechow, Germany has taken the design (which was based on [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Mick Jagger[/lastfm]‘s gigantic mouth) and applied it to their men’s room urinals. According to the L.A. Times, the German women are NOT happy about it!
Roda Armbruster, who the Times refers to as a “local feminist”, finds the lack of a tongue to be the biggest offense. She claims that without the tongue it is not directly associated with Jagger and is truly feminine:
It’s a woman’s mouth, not a man’s mouth.
Museum director Ulrich Schroeder defends the colorful contraption, saying:
It’s art. It’s staying.
Woman OR man, whichever, don’t you still think it’s a little odd to be peeing into a PERSON’S mouth? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below. It does sound though like the museum director is sticking to his guns, likely leaving the feminist to sing the same tune Jagger did in 1965.
What’s new on SUNNY?
- [PHOTOS] 70s Superstar Couples Are Real Dolls
- Prince, Warner Bros. Announce Partnership, ‘Purple Rain’ Reissue
- Watch the Trailer for ‘Jersey Boys’ Film Directed by Clint Eastwood
- Viral Vid Fun: First ‘Jersey Boys’ Trailer Released
- Rick Stacy On Demand 4.18.14
- [PHOTOS] SUNNY At The IOA Corporate 5K
- Enter To Win Tickets To See THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2!
- Winning Wednesday Starring Busch Gardens Tampa!
- Rick Stacy On Demand 4.17.14
- Aretha Franklin Files $10 Million Lawsuit Over Fake Patti LaBelle Fight Story