[VIDEO] German Woman Outraged By Rolling Stones Mouth Urinals
The [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Rolling Stones[/lastfm] have long been known for the flame red tongue and lips logo designed by John Pasche in 1971 which made its first appearance on the band’s Sticky Fingers album. And now, over 40 years later, a new Rolling Stones Fan Museum in the town of Luechow, Germany has taken the design (which was based on [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Mick Jagger[/lastfm]’s gigantic mouth) and applied it to their men’s room urinals. According to the L.A. Times, the German women are NOT happy about it!
Roda Armbruster, who the Times refers to as a “local feminist”, finds the lack of a tongue to be the biggest offense. She claims that without the tongue it is not directly associated with Jagger and is truly feminine:
It’s a woman’s mouth, not a man’s mouth.
Museum director Ulrich Schroeder defends the colorful contraption, saying:
It’s art. It’s staying.
Woman OR man, whichever, don’t you still think it’s a little odd to be peeing into a PERSON’S mouth? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below. It does sound though like the museum director is sticking to his guns, likely leaving the feminist to sing the same tune Jagger did in 1965.
What’s new on SUNNY?
- Has David Bowie Played His Last Show?
- Gators Starting QB Will Grier Suspended For Rest Of Season
- Amy Poehler and Jack Black Sing Classic Bette Midler Tune
- 7 Things We Hope to See at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Rick Stacy On Demand 10.12.15
- ‘Halloween’ Is Orlando’s Choice In America’s Favorite Horror Flicks
- Enter To Win Tickets To See Classic Albums Live Featuring Led Zeppelin IV At Hard Rock Live!
- Listen To Rick Stacy To Win A $100 Gift Card To Any Talk Of The Town Restaurant
- [PHOTOS] The 3rd Annual Beer, Bacon & BBQ Festival 2015
- Enter To Win Tickets To Experience Busch Gardens Howl-O-Scream!