[VIDEO] German Woman Outraged By Rolling Stones Mouth Urinals
The [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Rolling Stones[/lastfm] have long been known for the flame red tongue and lips logo designed by John Pasche in 1971 which made its first appearance on the band’s Sticky Fingers album. And now, over 40 years later, a new Rolling Stones Fan Museum in the town of Luechow, Germany has taken the design (which was based on [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Mick Jagger[/lastfm]‘s gigantic mouth) and applied it to their men’s room urinals. According to the L.A. Times, the German women are NOT happy about it!
Roda Armbruster, who the Times refers to as a “local feminist”, finds the lack of a tongue to be the biggest offense. She claims that without the tongue it is not directly associated with Jagger and is truly feminine:
It’s a woman’s mouth, not a man’s mouth.
Museum director Ulrich Schroeder defends the colorful contraption, saying:
It’s art. It’s staying.
Woman OR man, whichever, don’t you still think it’s a little odd to be peeing into a PERSON’S mouth? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below. It does sound though like the museum director is sticking to his guns, likely leaving the feminist to sing the same tune Jagger did in 1965.
What’s new on SUNNY?
- Listen to a Preview of Slash’s New Song ’30 Years to Life’
- Chris Christie, Woman Fight at Town Hall Meeting Over Using Bruce Springsteen’s Music: Watch
- 7 Videos That Led Director Mark Romanek to Taylor Swift
- Rick Stacy On Demand 8.20.14
- Interview: Mötley Crüe’s Vince Neil And Nikki Sixx Talk Country Tribute Album
- Things College Freshmen Won’t Know
- The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Goes Viral
- NFL Asks Coldplay, Katy Perry & Rihanna to Pay to Play 2015 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Peter Frampton On Phone-Throwing Incident: He Loves Social Media, Just Not At His Concerts
- Ferguson Native Michael McDonald Speaks Out On Mike Brown Shooting, Whites vs. Blacks Being Killed