[VIDEO] German Woman Outraged By Rolling Stones Mouth Urinals
The [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Rolling Stones[/lastfm] have long been known for the flame red tongue and lips logo designed by John Pasche in 1971 which made its first appearance on the band’s Sticky Fingers album. And now, over 40 years later, a new Rolling Stones Fan Museum in the town of Luechow, Germany has taken the design (which was based on [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Mick Jagger[/lastfm]‘s gigantic mouth) and applied it to their men’s room urinals. According to the L.A. Times, the German women are NOT happy about it!
Roda Armbruster, who the Times refers to as a “local feminist”, finds the lack of a tongue to be the biggest offense. She claims that without the tongue it is not directly associated with Jagger and is truly feminine:
It’s a woman’s mouth, not a man’s mouth.
Museum director Ulrich Schroeder defends the colorful contraption, saying:
It’s art. It’s staying.
Woman OR man, whichever, don’t you still think it’s a little odd to be peeing into a PERSON’S mouth? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below. It does sound though like the museum director is sticking to his guns, likely leaving the feminist to sing the same tune Jagger did in 1965.
What’s new on SUNNY?
- Jim Curry Is John Denver In ‘Take Me Home: The Music Of John Denver’
- When In Minneapolis: Arcade Fire Cover Prince
- Viral Vid Fun: Barack Obama Goes ‘Between Two Ferns’ With Zach Galifianakis
- Rick Stacy On Demand 3.11.14
- What Is The Earned Income Tax Credit?
- Boston Announces ‘Heaven on Earth’ 2014 Summer Tour
- Rick Stacy On Demand 3.10.14
- The Allman Brothers Band Open Their Final New York Residency at Beacon Theatre
- Win Tickets To See EVITA!
- 10 Timely Tunes For The Time Change