Whether your were a super fan, or just appreciated the role that her music played in your life, you couldn’t help but be moved by the incredible testament to her life displayed today. And if you made it through the services with a dry eye, you probably shed a tear or two as it came time for the recessional when the glorious voice of Whitney began to echo throughout the church, singing the song for which she will always be remembered (and a sentiment she would have surely given everyone in attendance today), I Will Always Love You.
Recessional Accompanied By I Will Always Love You
Get the latest from SUNNY:
- Mental Health Association Of Central Florida Wants To Change The Perception Of Mental Health
- Elton John Is The ‘Morning Crusty’ Artist Of The Day!
- Win Tickets To See Slippery When Wet!
- Aretha Franklin Postpones Tour To July
- From Donna Summer To Daft Punk, Giorgio Moroder Transcends Generations At First DJ Set
- Upcoming BBQ Blowout To Benefit HOPE Helps, Inc.
- Bowie Bassist Trevor Bolder Dies At 62
- Director Brett Morgen Talks Rolling Stones Doc ‘Crossfire Hurricane’
- Rolling Stones Exhibit Brings ‘Satisfaction’ To Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame
- Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Curator Remembers Ray Manzarek