[POLL] Is The National Enquirer Open Casket Photo Of Whitney Houston Too Much?
More than likely, within the past 24 hours you’ve come across the new National Enquirer cover photo of the open casket shot of Whitney Houston. In the photo you see Whitney in her casket accompanied by her nickname “Nippy” and various musical symbols. And if you haven’t seen it yet, chances are you will be confronted with it when you do your grocery shopping this weekend as it’s bound to be staring at your from the checkout line. But what we want to know is, do you think that the tabloids, specifically the National Enquirer, have gone too far this time?
Not only is there the question of how the photo was snapped in the first place, let alone WHO snapped the photo that was sold to the Enquirer, but there is also the question of respect and privacy (something that the Enquirer has never really been known for). Take our poll to let us know what you think and add any additional thoughts in the comments section below.
Get the latest from SUNNY:
- Actors Choose ‘Tootsie’ As Top Film Of All Time
- On Cecil The Lion Killing: Ted Nugent Says ‘The Whole Story Is A Lie’
- Meet Reality Television Show Stars At GKTW’s Hearts Of Reality Weekend
- Viral Vid Fun: Bird-Chasing Baby Elephant
- Rick Stacy On Demand 7.29.15
- Keith Richards Netflix Doc to Be Released in September
- Jimmy Page Looks Back on Led Zeppelin, and Towards the Future
- Tom Cruise Takes on Jimmy Fallon in Epic Lip Sync Battle
- Are You (Ladies) Ready For Some Football?
- [PHOTOS] ‘Vacation’ Stars Past & Present Attend Hollywood Premiere