[POLL] Is The National Enquirer Open Casket Photo Of Whitney Houston Too Much?
More than likely, within the past 24 hours you’ve come across the new National Enquirer cover photo of the open casket shot of Whitney Houston. In the photo you see Whitney in her casket accompanied by her nickname “Nippy” and various musical symbols. And if you haven’t seen it yet, chances are you will be confronted with it when you do your grocery shopping this weekend as it’s bound to be staring at your from the checkout line. But what we want to know is, do you think that the tabloids, specifically the National Enquirer, have gone too far this time?
Not only is there the question of how the photo was snapped in the first place, let alone WHO snapped the photo that was sold to the Enquirer, but there is also the question of respect and privacy (something that the Enquirer has never really been known for). Take our poll to let us know what you think and add any additional thoughts in the comments section below.
Get the latest from SUNNY:
- Tower Records Immortalized in New Doc Featuring Former Employee Dave Grohl, Bruce Springsteen
- U2 Premiere New Video for ‘Song For Someone’
- The 45 Greatest Albums Ever Recorded At Electric Lady Studios
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Posts Surprise New Teaser Trailer
- [PHOTOS] Patti Smith Helps Celebrate 45 Years Of Electric Lady Studios
- FITTPALOOZA 5K At Osceola Heritage Park On September 13th
- The Orange County Library Designated As A “Library Of The Future”
- Lisa Kudrow & Taylor Swift Perform ‘Smelly Cat’
- Rick Stacy On Demand 8.27.15
- Tropical Storm Erika Could Impact Florida As A Hurricane