[POLL] Is The National Enquirer Open Casket Photo Of Whitney Houston Too Much?
More than likely, within the past 24 hours you’ve come across the new National Enquirer cover photo of the open casket shot of Whitney Houston. In the photo you see Whitney in her casket accompanied by her nickname “Nippy” and various musical symbols. And if you haven’t seen it yet, chances are you will be confronted with it when you do your grocery shopping this weekend as it’s bound to be staring at your from the checkout line. But what we want to know is, do you think that the tabloids, specifically the National Enquirer, have gone too far this time?
Not only is there the question of how the photo was snapped in the first place, let alone WHO snapped the photo that was sold to the Enquirer, but there is also the question of respect and privacy (something that the Enquirer has never really been known for). Take our poll to let us know what you think and add any additional thoughts in the comments section below.
Get the latest from SUNNY:
- What Is The Earned Income Tax Credit?
- Boston Announces ‘Heaven on Earth’ 2014 Summer Tour
- Rick Stacy On Demand 3.10.14
- The Allman Brothers Band Open Their Final New York Residency at Beacon Theatre
- Win Tickets To See EVITA!
- 10 Timely Tunes For The Time Change
- Listen To Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- President Obama Misspells R-E-S-P-E-C-T
- Will U2 Fans Have To Wait Until 2015 to Hear the Band’s New Album?
- Bruce Springsteen’s ‘High Hopes’ Documentary Is Coming To HBO