More than likely, within the past 24 hours you’ve come across the new National Enquirer cover photo of the open casket shot of Whitney Houston. In the photo you see Whitney in her casket accompanied by her nickname “Nippy” and various musical symbols. And if you haven’t seen it yet, chances are you will be confronted with it when you do your grocery shopping this weekend as it’s bound to be staring at your from the checkout line. But what we want to know is, do you think that the tabloids, specifically the National Enquirer, have gone too far this time?
Not only is there the question of how the photo was snapped in the first place, let alone WHO snapped the photo that was sold to the Enquirer, but there is also the question of respect and privacy (something that the Enquirer has never really been known for). Take our poll to let us know what you think and add any additional thoughts in the comments section below.
Get the latest from SUNNY:
- Win A SUNNY Staycation To The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa!
- Win Tickets To Hippiefest!
- Twitter Raves About Paul McCartney’s Orlando Tour Opener
- Paul McCartney Kicks Off U.S. Leg Of Incredible “Out There” Tour At Orlando’s Amway Center
- George Michael Injured In Car Crash
- Make It So: A ‘Star Trek’ Playlist
- George Michael Involved In Car Crash
- Find Out If You Won Paul McCartney Tickets Online
- Nearly Impossible Trivia – Uh Oh, Spaghetti O!
- Get The SUNNY Staycation Artist Of The Day for May 17!