[POLL] Is The National Enquirer Open Casket Photo Of Whitney Houston Too Much?
More than likely, within the past 24 hours you’ve come across the new National Enquirer cover photo of the open casket shot of Whitney Houston. In the photo you see Whitney in her casket accompanied by her nickname “Nippy” and various musical symbols. And if you haven’t seen it yet, chances are you will be confronted with it when you do your grocery shopping this weekend as it’s bound to be staring at your from the checkout line. But what we want to know is, do you think that the tabloids, specifically the National Enquirer, have gone too far this time?
Not only is there the question of how the photo was snapped in the first place, let alone WHO snapped the photo that was sold to the Enquirer, but there is also the question of respect and privacy (something that the Enquirer has never really been known for). Take our poll to let us know what you think and add any additional thoughts in the comments section below.
Get the latest from SUNNY:
- Orlando Ranked #1 Foodie City For Your Wallet
- Led Zeppelin’s Motion for Dismissal Denied in ‘Stairway to Heaven’ Lawsuit
- Shepherd’s Hope Gala Benefits Free Medical Services For Uninsured
- Radio.com Minimation: Robert Plant Recalls How ‘Stairway to Heaven’ Was Written
- Viral Vid Fun: Classic Rock Halftime Show
- Rick Stacy On Demand 10.20.14
- MetroPCS Is Giving You A Shot To Win Tickets To The Beer & Bacon Festival & $125 Worth Of Restaurant Gift Cards
- The U.S. Open Of Water Skiing Is This Saturday!
- Listen To Win Tickets To An Orlando Magic Game At The Amway Center
- Bono’s Sunglasses Are Not A Fashion Statement — He Has Glaucoma