More than likely, within the past 24 hours you’ve come across the new National Enquirer cover photo of the open casket shot of Whitney Houston. In the photo you see Whitney in her casket accompanied by her nickname “Nippy” and various musical symbols. And if you haven’t seen it yet, chances are you will be confronted with it when you do your grocery shopping this weekend as it’s bound to be staring at your from the checkout line. But what we want to know is, do you think that the tabloids, specifically the National Enquirer, have gone too far this time?
Not only is there the question of how the photo was snapped in the first place, let alone WHO snapped the photo that was sold to the Enquirer, but there is also the question of respect and privacy (something that the Enquirer has never really been known for). Take our poll to let us know what you think and add any additional thoughts in the comments section below.
Get the latest from SUNNY:
- Sinead O’Connor Lashes Out at Family in Bizarre Facebook Post
- Cyber Monday Music Deals—From Taylor Swift to Queen, Save on CDs
- Operation Burglar Box Is Back!
- Rick Stacy On Demand 11.30.15
- Bruce Springsteen’s Box Sets: Ranked
- Win Tickets To An Evening With Graham Nash
- May The Fourth Be With You To Win Star Wars: The Force Awakens Tickets
- Listen For Your Opportunity To Win $300 In Holiday Gifts Scratch-Offs
- Domino’s Gridiron Blitz 2015: Week 12
- Get Your Tickets Early With Journey/Doobie Brothers Presale