[BREAKING NEWS] Monkees Singer Davy Jones Dead At 66
CBS Miami is reporting that Monkees singer Davy Jones has passed away at the age of 66. A rep for Davy Jones has confirmed that the singer has died from an apparent heart attack he suffered this morning.
The medical examiner’s office in Martin County, right here in Florida, confirmed that “they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.”
Davy is survived by his wife, Jessica, and 4 daughters from previous marriages.
One fan instantly took to Twitter with this sentiment:
I kinda wanna just watch the Brady Bunch episode with Davy Jones now :l—
Krizia (@kriztweetsalot) February 29, 2012
We couldn’t agree more. R.I.P. Davy!
For more on the death of Davy Jones, head to CBS Miami.
What’s new on SUNNY?
- Best Places To Celebrate National Tequila Day In Orlando
- Enter To Win Tickets To Cheech & Chong And WAR!
- Duran Duran Are Suing Their Own Fan Club
- Be Red Cross Ready For Hurricane Season
- Whitney Houston’s Mom Slams Lifetime Biopic: ‘Please Let Her Rest’
- Weird Al’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ is His First No. 1 Album
- Rick Stacy On Demand 7.23.14
- Orlando Ranks #2 In Country For Best Cities For Recreation
- Hit Songs NOT Sung By A Band’s Lead Singer
- U2 Might Still Release New Album In 2014