CBS Miami is reporting that Monkees singer Davy Jones has passed away at the age of 66. A rep for Davy Jones has confirmed that the singer has died from an apparent heart attack he suffered this morning.
The medical examiner’s office in Martin County, right here in Florida, confirmed that “they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.”
Davy is survived by his wife, Jessica, and 4 daughters from previous marriages.
One fan instantly took to Twitter with this sentiment:
We couldn’t agree more. R.I.P. Davy!
For more on the death of Davy Jones, head to CBS Miami.
What’s new on SUNNY?
- Duncan Jones Says ‘Goodbye’ to Father David Bowie
- Rick Stacy On Demand 5.26.16
- SUNNY Fringe Pick 5.26.16: Voci Dance: Paint Chips
- What Are We Remembering On Memorial Day?
- Viral Vid Fun: Senior Women Try Snapchat
- Wine Quest Celebrates 20 Years
- Today In Music History: 05/25/2016
- Top Items For Memorial Day Sales
- Rick Stacy On Demand 5.25.16
- Paco Talks Candidly & Exclusively With Cyndi Lauper