CBS Miami is reporting that Monkees singer Davy Jones has passed away at the age of 66. A rep for Davy Jones has confirmed that the singer has died from an apparent heart attack he suffered this morning.
The medical examiner’s office in Martin County, right here in Florida, confirmed that “they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.”
Davy is survived by his wife, Jessica, and 4 daughters from previous marriages.
One fan instantly took to Twitter with this sentiment:
We couldn’t agree more. R.I.P. Davy!
For more on the death of Davy Jones, head to CBS Miami.
What’s new on SUNNY?
- SeaWorld Orlando To Add Virtual Reality Element To “Kraken” Roller Coaster
- Rick Stacy On Demand 9.27.16
- Save The Date: The 4th Annual Beer, Bacon & BBQ Is On November 5th!
- Today In Music History: 09/23/16
- Don Henley Talks Eagles Reunion
- Keith Richards Will Live Forever
- Based On Chia Purchases Will It Be President Trump Or President Clinton?
- Viral Vid Fun: “Hand Snake” Sings “Trust In Me” From “The Jungle Book”
- Metallica Premiere New Track ‘Moth Into Flame’
- Influential Accordionist Buckwheat Zydeco Dies at 68