CBS Miami is reporting that Monkees singer Davy Jones has passed away at the age of 66. A rep for Davy Jones has confirmed that the singer has died from an apparent heart attack he suffered this morning.
The medical examiner’s office in Martin County, right here in Florida, confirmed that “they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.”
Davy is survived by his wife, Jessica, and 4 daughters from previous marriages.
One fan instantly took to Twitter with this sentiment:
We couldn’t agree more. R.I.P. Davy!
For more on the death of Davy Jones, head to CBS Miami.
What’s new on SUNNY?
- May The Fourth Be With You To Win Star Wars: The Force Awakens Tickets
- Listen For Your Opportunity To Win $300 In Holiday Gifts Scratch-Offs
- Domino’s Gridiron Blitz 2015: Week 12
- Get Your Tickets Early With Journey/Doobie Brothers Presale
- A Freezing Winning Wednesday At ICE!
- Win A SUNNY Staycation At Sirata Beach Resort On St. Pete Beach!
- SeaWorld’s “Blue Friday” Includes BOGO Annual Passes
- 6 Singers That Could Fire Up Jimmy Page
- Rick Stacy On Demand 11.25.15
- Thanksgiving Video Flashback: ‘WKRP In Cincinnati’ Turkey Drop