CBS Miami is reporting that Monkees singer Davy Jones has passed away at the age of 66. A rep for Davy Jones has confirmed that the singer has died from an apparent heart attack he suffered this morning.
The medical examiner’s office in Martin County, right here in Florida, confirmed that “they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.”
Davy is survived by his wife, Jessica, and 4 daughters from previous marriages.
One fan instantly took to Twitter with this sentiment:
We couldn’t agree more. R.I.P. Davy!
For more on the death of Davy Jones, head to CBS Miami.
What’s new on SUNNY?
- Ringo Starr Announces Fall Tour Dates
- Top Shelf Post 2
- Queen’s Brian May Enjoyed Elizabeth Banks’ DNC Trump Parody
- Top Shelf Post
- Nas and Erykah Badu Get Real on ‘This Bitter Land’
- Today In Music History: 07/27/16
- Rick Stacy On Demand 7.27.16
- [WATCH] Smoke Stack Experiments With Makeup
- Slash Mentors ‘School of Rock’ Teens on Broadway
- Cher Jokes Trump and Putin are in Bed — Literally