[BREAKING NEWS] Monkees Singer Davy Jones Dead At 66
CBS Miami is reporting that Monkees singer Davy Jones has passed away at the age of 66. A rep for Davy Jones has confirmed that the singer has died from an apparent heart attack he suffered this morning.
The medical examiner’s office in Martin County, right here in Florida, confirmed that “they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.”
Davy is survived by his wife, Jessica, and 4 daughters from previous marriages.
One fan instantly took to Twitter with this sentiment:
We couldn’t agree more. R.I.P. Davy!
For more on the death of Davy Jones, head to CBS Miami.
What’s new on SUNNY?
- MetroPCS Is Giving You A Shot To Win Tickets To The Beer & Bacon Festival & $125 Worth Of Restaurant Gift Cards
- The U.S. Open Of Water Ski Is This Saturday!
- Listen To Win Tickets To An Orlando Magic Game At The Amway Center
- Bono’s Sunglasses Are Not A Fashion Statement — He Has Glaucoma
- Domino’s Gridiron Blitz Week 8
- Pearl Jam Dedicate ‘Light Years’ to Isaiah ‘Ikey’ Owens in Detroit: Watch
- [WATCH] Paul McCartney Plays Pool in Lost Wings TV Ad
- Yusuf/Cat Stevens Releases New Song ‘The Devil Came From Kansas': Listen
- [WATCH] Jimmy Kimmel Weighs In On ‘What Bono Should Have Said’
- Rick Stacy On Demand 10.17.14