CBS Miami is reporting that Monkees singer Davy Jones has passed away at the age of 66. A rep for Davy Jones has confirmed that the singer has died from an apparent heart attack he suffered this morning.
The medical examiner’s office in Martin County, right here in Florida, confirmed that “they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.”
Davy is survived by his wife, Jessica, and 4 daughters from previous marriages.
One fan instantly took to Twitter with this sentiment:
We couldn’t agree more. R.I.P. Davy!
For more on the death of Davy Jones, head to CBS Miami.
What’s new on SUNNY?
- New Study Suggests Orlando Among Cities With “Worst Traffic”
- A Preview Of Orlando City Soccer Club’s New Stadium
- Viral Vid Fun: Dancing Goat Farmer Goes Viral
- John Mellencamp Announces New Album ‘Sad Clowns and Hillbillies’
- 1059 SUNNY FM Invites You To It’s Just Yoga Health & Fitness Festival
- Join 1059 SUNNY FM For The Taste of Oviedo
- Today In Music History: 02/24/17
- Rick Stacy On Demand 2.24.17
- ZZ Top Extend Tonnage Tour
- Is Dale Earnhardt Jr Really Considering Retirement?