[BREAKING NEWS] Monkees Singer Davy Jones Dead At 66
CBS Miami is reporting that Monkees singer Davy Jones has passed away at the age of 66. A rep for Davy Jones has confirmed that the singer has died from an apparent heart attack he suffered this morning.
The medical examiner’s office in Martin County, right here in Florida, confirmed that “they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.”
Davy is survived by his wife, Jessica, and 4 daughters from previous marriages.
One fan instantly took to Twitter with this sentiment:
We couldn’t agree more. R.I.P. Davy!
For more on the death of Davy Jones, head to CBS Miami.
What’s new on SUNNY?
- Enter To Win ‘Love & Mercy’ Advance Screening Tickets
- The Persuasions Say Jamie xx Didn’t Ask to Use Sample on New Song, Later Denied
- U2 Worried Their Tour Was Already Over When The Edge Fell Off the Stage
- Jon Bon Jovi Wrote a Song for Rutgers Grads: Watch
- Domino’s Pit Pass: Coca Cola 600
- Bill Murray Will Wish You a ‘Very Murray Christmas’ This December
- New Kids On The Block Winning Wednesday
- Play Scrabble for the Lolz: Board Game Adds Thousands of New Words
- Rod Stewart Announces New Album ‘Another Country’ for October
- Roger Waters to Headline Newport Folk Festival