[BREAKING NEWS] Monkees Singer Davy Jones Dead At 66
CBS Miami is reporting that Monkees singer Davy Jones has passed away at the age of 66. A rep for Davy Jones has confirmed that the singer has died from an apparent heart attack he suffered this morning.
The medical examiner’s office in Martin County, right here in Florida, confirmed that “they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.”
Davy is survived by his wife, Jessica, and 4 daughters from previous marriages.
One fan instantly took to Twitter with this sentiment:
I kinda wanna just watch the Brady Bunch episode with Davy Jones now :l—
Krizia (@kriztweetsalot) February 29, 2012
We couldn’t agree more. R.I.P. Davy!
For more on the death of Davy Jones, head to CBS Miami.
What’s new on SUNNY?
- Rick Stacy & The 1059 SUNNY FM Crew Support The Greater Orlando Heart Walk!
- Tears for Fears Announce First U.S. Tour in Three Years
- Radio.com Minimation: Lou Reed’s ‘Dime Story Mystery’
- Hear an Alternate Version of Led Zeppelin’s ‘Black Dog’
- 8 Best Dave Davies Moments with The Kinks
- Domino Meets The Charmin Bear
- Ted Talk: 16 Most Provocative Quotes From Our Ted Nugent Interview
- The Beatles Top List Of America’s Favorite Musician(s)
- Labor Day Road Trip: 10 Classic Driving Songs
- Viral Vid Fun: Another Baby?!