[BREAKING NEWS] Monkees Singer Davy Jones Dead At 66
CBS Miami is reporting that Monkees singer Davy Jones has passed away at the age of 66. A rep for Davy Jones has confirmed that the singer has died from an apparent heart attack he suffered this morning.
The medical examiner’s office in Martin County, right here in Florida, confirmed that “they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.”
Davy is survived by his wife, Jessica, and 4 daughters from previous marriages.
One fan instantly took to Twitter with this sentiment:
We couldn’t agree more. R.I.P. Davy!
For more on the death of Davy Jones, head to CBS Miami.
What’s new on SUNNY?
- E! Planning Bruce Jenner Specials After ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’
- Lynyrd Skynyrd Planning New Album for 2015
- Bret Michaels Is Making Bro Country, Too: Watch His ‘Girls on Bars’ Video
- James Taylor Has a New Song About the Red Sox: Hear ‘Angels of Fenway’
- Madonna Kinda Regrets That Kiss with Drake, Too
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell & ‘Blurred Lines’ Could Get a New Trial
- Minimation: Ozzy Osbourne and the Difficulties of Staying Sober
- Star Trek’s Grace Lee Whitney Dies At 85
- Foo Fighters & The Strokes All Set To Headline Austin City Limits 2015, According to Leaked Lineup
- Thanks to ‘SNL,’ Scarlett Johansson’s Black Widow Finally Gets Her Own Movie