CBS Miami is reporting that Monkees singer Davy Jones has passed away at the age of 66. A rep for Davy Jones has confirmed that the singer has died from an apparent heart attack he suffered this morning.
The medical examiner’s office in Martin County, right here in Florida, confirmed that “they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.”
Davy is survived by his wife, Jessica, and 4 daughters from previous marriages.
One fan instantly took to Twitter with this sentiment:
We couldn’t agree more. R.I.P. Davy!
For more on the death of Davy Jones, head to CBS Miami.
What’s new on SUNNY?
- Listen To Win Classic Albums Live Featuring The Eagles Hotel California Tickets
- Listen To Win Tickets To The Moody Blues
- Ethan Hawke Plays Chet Baker in ‘Born to Be Blue’ Trailer
- Watch the Trailer for New Cameron Crowe Series ‘Roadies’
- Love Hurts AND Stinks: A Classic Anti-Valentine’s Day Playlist
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Today In Music History: 02/12/2016
- 10 Best New Artist GRAMMY Winners That May Surprise You
- Go Backstage With Firefall This Winning Wednesday
- Rick Stacy On Demand 2.12.16
- 10 Sexy Songs To Spice Up Valentine’s Day