CBS Miami is reporting that Monkees singer Davy Jones has passed away at the age of 66. A rep for Davy Jones has confirmed that the singer has died from an apparent heart attack he suffered this morning.
The medical examiner’s office in Martin County, right here in Florida, confirmed that “they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.”
Davy is survived by his wife, Jessica, and 4 daughters from previous marriages.
One fan instantly took to Twitter with this sentiment:
We couldn’t agree more. R.I.P. Davy!
For more on the death of Davy Jones, head to CBS Miami.
What’s new on SUNNY?
- Surprising Data About Pot Smokers
- Teach For America Recruits New Teachers For High-Need Schools
- How To Get Free Food (Even When It’s Not Your Birthday!)
- Today In Music History: 04/27/17
- John Lennon ‘Sgt. Pepper’s’ Sketch Going to Auction
- Rick Stacy On Demand 4.27.17
- Bruce Springsteen and Steven Van Zandt Mourn Loss of Jonathan Demme
- A Camera That Will Tell You If Your Outfit Is Ugly
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Heat Up Amway Center With Sizzling Show
- [PHOTOS] Red Hot Chili Peppers At Amway Center