[BREAKING NEWS] Monkees Singer Davy Jones Dead At 66
CBS Miami is reporting that Monkees singer Davy Jones has passed away at the age of 66. A rep for Davy Jones has confirmed that the singer has died from an apparent heart attack he suffered this morning.
The medical examiner’s office in Martin County, right here in Florida, confirmed that “they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.”
Davy is survived by his wife, Jessica, and 4 daughters from previous marriages.
One fan instantly took to Twitter with this sentiment:
I kinda wanna just watch the Brady Bunch episode with Davy Jones now :l—
Krizia (@kriztweetsalot) February 29, 2012
We couldn’t agree more. R.I.P. Davy!
For more on the death of Davy Jones, head to CBS Miami.
What’s new on SUNNY?
- ‘David Bowie Is’ Exhibition Gets Documentary, U.S. Debut
- New Album From Janet Jackson Is Coming Soon
- Clueless Movie Reviews: “Guardians Of The Galaxy”
- Brian Eno Compares Israel to KKK, Faults U.S. for Not Intervening
- Posthumous Album Of Robin Gibb’s Final Recordings Coming In September
- Celebrities Feuding Starring Freddie Prinze, Jr. And Justin Bieber
- Alice Cooper on Late Guitarist Dick Wagner: ‘He is Irreplaceable’
- Rick Stacy On Demand 7.31.14
- Morrissey Calls Bodyguard’s Claims He Ordered a Hit on Fan Site Owner a ‘Vexatious Lie’
- Smokey Robinson Recruits Mary J. Blige for ‘Being Without You': Listen