[BREAKING NEWS] Monkees Singer Davy Jones Dead At 66
CBS Miami is reporting that Monkees singer Davy Jones has passed away at the age of 66. A rep for Davy Jones has confirmed that the singer has died from an apparent heart attack he suffered this morning.
The medical examiner’s office in Martin County, right here in Florida, confirmed that “they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.”
Davy is survived by his wife, Jessica, and 4 daughters from previous marriages.
One fan instantly took to Twitter with this sentiment:
We couldn’t agree more. R.I.P. Davy!
For more on the death of Davy Jones, head to CBS Miami.
What’s new on SUNNY?
- Roger Waters Needs to Remind You He’s Not on Pink Floyd’s New Album
- Stream Stevie Nicks’ New Album ’24 Karat Gold: Songs From the Vault’
- Prepare Your iCloud: U2’s Next Album is Already 70 Percent Complete
- Jimmy Page Conditionally Ponders 2015 Solo Tour
- 10 Surprising Facts About Walt Disney World
- Rick Stacy On Demand 10.1.14
- Queen Releases Stripped-Down Version of Freddie Mercury’s ‘Love Kills': Listen
- Enter To Win Tickets To See Felix Cavaliere’s Rascals At The Plaza Live
- U2 Become Eligible for 2015 GRAMMYs by Releasing Limited-Edition ‘Songs of Innocence’ Vinyl
- Annie Lennox Talks Feminism, Calls Beyonce ‘Feminist Lite’