[BREAKING NEWS] Monkees Singer Davy Jones Dead At 66
CBS Miami is reporting that Monkees singer Davy Jones has passed away at the age of 66. A rep for Davy Jones has confirmed that the singer has died from an apparent heart attack he suffered this morning.
The medical examiner’s office in Martin County, right here in Florida, confirmed that “they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.”
Davy is survived by his wife, Jessica, and 4 daughters from previous marriages.
One fan instantly took to Twitter with this sentiment:
We couldn’t agree more. R.I.P. Davy!
For more on the death of Davy Jones, head to CBS Miami.
What’s new on SUNNY?
- Watch U2 Perform ‘Desire’ with a U2 Tribute Band
- Directors, Screenwriters Announced for New ‘Star Wars’ Film About Han Solo
- Iggy Pop, Brandon Flowers Guesting on New Order’s New Album
- You Need to See Dave Grohl Cover Neil Young’s ‘Cinnamon Girl’ at a Biker Rally
- What Would Led Zeppelin Have Sounded Like in the ’80s?
- [PHOTOS] Ringo Starr Through The Years
- Jared from Subway Involved in FBI Raid for Child Pornography
- U2 Tease Short Film for ‘Song for Someone’ Starring Woody Harrelson
- New ‘I Am Cait’ Trailer Shows the Tears Behind the Scenes
- Rick Stacy On Demand 7.7.15