[BREAKING NEWS] Monkees Singer Davy Jones Dead At 66
CBS Miami is reporting that Monkees singer Davy Jones has passed away at the age of 66. A rep for Davy Jones has confirmed that the singer has died from an apparent heart attack he suffered this morning.
The medical examiner’s office in Martin County, right here in Florida, confirmed that “they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.”
Davy is survived by his wife, Jessica, and 4 daughters from previous marriages.
One fan instantly took to Twitter with this sentiment:
We couldn’t agree more. R.I.P. Davy!
For more on the death of Davy Jones, head to CBS Miami.
What’s new on SUNNY?
- Clueless Movie Reviews: “This Is Where I Leave You”
- Watch Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers Jam With Steve Winwood
- Phil Collins To Play First Show In 4 Years
- Gene Simmons: Ray Rice Should Go To Jail And Become ‘Somebody’s Girlfriend’
- George Harrison Tributes Lined Up Around Reissue of Solo Albums
- John Mellencamp ‘Plain Spoken Tour’ Presale
- McDonald’s Giving Away Free Coffee For Two Weeks
- Rick Stacy On Demand 9.16.14
- Barbra Streisand Duets with Jimmy Fallon, Critiques His Singing on ‘Tonight Show’
- ELO Performs First Concert in 28 Years, Hints at Future Activity