[BREAKING NEWS] Monkees Singer Davy Jones Dead At 66
CBS Miami is reporting that Monkees singer Davy Jones has passed away at the age of 66. A rep for Davy Jones has confirmed that the singer has died from an apparent heart attack he suffered this morning.
The medical examiner’s office in Martin County, right here in Florida, confirmed that “they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.”
Davy is survived by his wife, Jessica, and 4 daughters from previous marriages.
One fan instantly took to Twitter with this sentiment:
I kinda wanna just watch the Brady Bunch episode with Davy Jones now :l—
Krizia (@kriztweetsalot) February 29, 2012
We couldn’t agree more. R.I.P. Davy!
For more on the death of Davy Jones, head to CBS Miami.
What’s new on SUNNY?
- Win Tickets To See EVITA!
- 10 Timely Tunes For The Time Change
- Listen To Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- President Obama Misspells R-E-S-P-E-C-T
- Will U2 Fans Have To Wait Until 2015 to Hear the Band’s New Album?
- Bruce Springsteen’s ‘High Hopes’ Documentary Is Coming To HBO
- Rick Stacy On Demand 3.7.14
- Check Out Andre 3000 As Jimi Hendrix in ‘All Is By My Side’ Clip
- Thomas Dolby To Teach At Johns Hopkins University
- Adam Lambert Will Join Queen On Upcoming North American Tour