[BREAKING NEWS] Monkees Singer Davy Jones Dead At 66
CBS Miami is reporting that Monkees singer Davy Jones has passed away at the age of 66. A rep for Davy Jones has confirmed that the singer has died from an apparent heart attack he suffered this morning.
The medical examiner’s office in Martin County, right here in Florida, confirmed that “they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.”
Davy is survived by his wife, Jessica, and 4 daughters from previous marriages.
One fan instantly took to Twitter with this sentiment:
We couldn’t agree more. R.I.P. Davy!
For more on the death of Davy Jones, head to CBS Miami.
What’s new on SUNNY?
- 2014 In Review: Weddings, Deaths & Final Acts
- Kid Rock To Headline DAYTONA 500 Budweiser Pre-Race Show
- Be Safe: ‘Tis The Season For Burglars
- Paco Poll: What’s Your Favorite TV Christmas Special?
- Watch Stephen Colbert’s All-Star Goodbye to ‘The Colbert Report’
- Orlando Named Nation’s #1 Travel Hot Spot For 2015
- 5 Things About ‘The Interview’ from Someone Who Has Seen It
- George Harrison, Bee Gees to Receive GRAMMY Lifetime Achievement Awards
- Willie Nelson, Bob Dylan, Lou Reed, ABBA Among 2015 GRAMMY Hall of Fame Inductees
- Game of Thrones Author Offers to Screen ‘The Interview’ at His Movie Theater