CBS Miami is reporting that Monkees singer Davy Jones has passed away at the age of 66. A rep for Davy Jones has confirmed that the singer has died from an apparent heart attack he suffered this morning.
The medical examiner’s office in Martin County, right here in Florida, confirmed that “they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.”
Davy is survived by his wife, Jessica, and 4 daughters from previous marriages.
One fan instantly took to Twitter with this sentiment:
We couldn’t agree more. R.I.P. Davy!
For more on the death of Davy Jones, head to CBS Miami.
What’s new on SUNNY?
- True Health Offers Quality Health Care For The Underinsured
- Ted Nugent May Run for President
- Today In Music History: 08/25/16
- Paco’s Fantasy Football Challenge
- ‘Stranger Things’ Actress Millie Bobby Brown Channels Amy Winehouse
- Are Women Genetically Inclined To Cheat?
- Nickelback Covered a Don Henley Song
- Not Fade Away: Boston’s Self-Titled Debut Turns 40
- Offside & Offcenter With Rick Stacy & Paco: Week 26
- Rick Stacy On Demand 8.25.16