CBS Miami is reporting that Monkees singer Davy Jones has passed away at the age of 66. A rep for Davy Jones has confirmed that the singer has died from an apparent heart attack he suffered this morning.
The medical examiner’s office in Martin County, right here in Florida, confirmed that “they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.”
Davy is survived by his wife, Jessica, and 4 daughters from previous marriages.
One fan instantly took to Twitter with this sentiment:
We couldn’t agree more. R.I.P. Davy!
For more on the death of Davy Jones, head to CBS Miami.
What’s new on SUNNY?
- Foreigner’s Original Lineup Mulling Possible Reunion
- Rick Stacy Has Your Solar Eclipse Glasses
- Rick Stacy On Demand 8.17.17
- American Idol In Orlando
- Recycled Muffins Made From Waste
- Celebs Are Still Begging For Hamilton Tickets From Lin-Manuel Miranda
- Ted Nugent Blasts David Crosby Over Rock Hall Insult
- Bonnie Tyler to Perform ‘Total Eclipse of the Heart’ During Solar Eclipse
- Today In Music History: 08/16/17
- Elvis Presley Fans Now Have to Pay to Visit the Singer’s Grave