[BREAKING NEWS] Monkees Singer Davy Jones Dead At 66
CBS Miami is reporting that Monkees singer Davy Jones has passed away at the age of 66. A rep for Davy Jones has confirmed that the singer has died from an apparent heart attack he suffered this morning.
The medical examiner’s office in Martin County, right here in Florida, confirmed that “they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.”
Davy is survived by his wife, Jessica, and 4 daughters from previous marriages.
One fan instantly took to Twitter with this sentiment:
We couldn’t agree more. R.I.P. Davy!
For more on the death of Davy Jones, head to CBS Miami.
What’s new on SUNNY?
- Listen To Rick Stacy For An Opportunity To Win A Getaway To The Shores Resort & Spa In Daytona Beach!
- Listen To Domino For Your Opportunity To Win A $50 Gift Card To Talk Of the Town Restaurant Group
- Pink Floyd Release Third ‘The Endless River’ Teaser: Watch
- Domino’s Gridiron Blitz Week 9
- 10 Best Robert Plant Songs Outside of Led Zeppelin
- Orlando A Legitimate Sports Town? We’re Getting There!
- Viral Vid Fun: A Porcupine’s Pumpkin Snack
- Rick Stacy On Demand 10.24.14
- Billie Joe Armstrong, Alice Cooper Headline Joan Jett Tribute for Little Kids Rock
- Bob Dylan Shares 1967 Recording of ‘900 Miles From My Home': Listen