[BREAKING NEWS] Monkees Singer Davy Jones Dead At 66
CBS Miami is reporting that Monkees singer Davy Jones has passed away at the age of 66. A rep for Davy Jones has confirmed that the singer has died from an apparent heart attack he suffered this morning.
The medical examiner’s office in Martin County, right here in Florida, confirmed that “they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.”
Davy is survived by his wife, Jessica, and 4 daughters from previous marriages.
One fan instantly took to Twitter with this sentiment:
We couldn’t agree more. R.I.P. Davy!
For more on the death of Davy Jones, head to CBS Miami.
What’s new on SUNNY?
- 7 Things We Want to Learn from Phil Collins’ Autobiography
- Lynyrd Skynyrd Guitarist Gary Rossington Suffers Heart Attack
- Yoko Ono Discusses John Lennon’s Sexuality
- Lynyrd Skynyrd’s Gary Rossington Suffered Heart Attack
- Phil Collins Autobiography Coming In 2016
- Hungry Howie’s Supports Breast Cancer Awareness With Love, Hope And Pizza
- Rick Stacy On Demand 10.13.15
- Orlando Ranks #2 In The Nation As Best Foodie City For The Money
- Playboy Will No Longer Feature Nude Women In Magazine
- Has David Bowie Played His Last Show?