CBS Miami is reporting that Monkees singer Davy Jones has passed away at the age of 66. A rep for Davy Jones has confirmed that the singer has died from an apparent heart attack he suffered this morning.
The medical examiner’s office in Martin County, right here in Florida, confirmed that “they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.”
Davy is survived by his wife, Jessica, and 4 daughters from previous marriages.
One fan instantly took to Twitter with this sentiment:
We couldn’t agree more. R.I.P. Davy!
For more on the death of Davy Jones, head to CBS Miami.
What’s new on SUNNY?
- GRAMMY Nominations: 7 Bizarre Matchups
- Badge Of Life Helps Police Officers Deal With Trauma And Stress
- Today In Music History: 12/07/16
- David Bowie Concert Celebration Set for New York City
- Jay-Z Tried to Manage Prince’s Catalog Following His Death
- Rick Stacy On Demand 12.7.16
- Steve Miller Band Presale
- Today In Music History: 12/06/16
- 5 Things To Never Post On Facebook
- Orlando Ranked Best Place To Celebrate New Year’s Eve In 2016