[BREAKING NEWS] Monkees Singer Davy Jones Dead At 66
CBS Miami is reporting that Monkees singer Davy Jones has passed away at the age of 66. A rep for Davy Jones has confirmed that the singer has died from an apparent heart attack he suffered this morning.
The medical examiner’s office in Martin County, right here in Florida, confirmed that “they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.”
Davy is survived by his wife, Jessica, and 4 daughters from previous marriages.
One fan instantly took to Twitter with this sentiment:
We couldn’t agree more. R.I.P. Davy!
For more on the death of Davy Jones, head to CBS Miami.
What’s new on SUNNY?
- Viral Vid Fun: An Oscar Is Your Ticket To…Everything!
- Watch Bob Dylan’s Bloody Video For ‘The Night We Called It A Day’
- Happy Birthday To My Good Friend, Jon Bon Jovi
- Walking Dead Recap: ‘You Should Keep Your Gates Closed’
- Rick Stacy On Demand 3.2.15
- Madonna Launching 2015 World Tour In Miami
- Radio.com Minimation: Ozzy Osbourne on Why They Named the Band ‘Black Sabbath’
- Scott Ian On His ‘Walking Dead’ Cameo
- Enter To Win 12 Hours Of Sebring & Grand Prize Pit Experience For 2
- Enter To Win Classic Albums Live Featuring Pink Floyd’s “Wish You Were Here” At Hard Rock Live!