CBS Miami is reporting that Monkees singer Davy Jones has passed away at the age of 66. A rep for Davy Jones has confirmed that the singer has died from an apparent heart attack he suffered this morning.
The medical examiner’s office in Martin County, right here in Florida, confirmed that “they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.”
Davy is survived by his wife, Jessica, and 4 daughters from previous marriages.
One fan instantly took to Twitter with this sentiment:
We couldn’t agree more. R.I.P. Davy!
For more on the death of Davy Jones, head to CBS Miami.
What’s new on SUNNY?
- Enter To Win Roger Waters Tickets
- 1990’s Drink Zima Making A Comeback
- Today In Music History: 06/27/17
- Stevie Nicks Re-records ‘Gypsy’ For Netflix Show
- Staycations Topping List Of Vacation Plans This Summer
- Rick Stacy On Demand 6.27.17
- U2’s Adam Clayton Addresses Alcoholism at MusiCares Award Ceremony
- Yesterday Was The 8th Anniversary Of Michael Jackson’s Passing
- Junior Achievement Helps Teens Understand Car Ownership Responsibility
- Today In Music History: 06/26/17