CBS Miami is reporting that Monkees singer Davy Jones has passed away at the age of 66. A rep for Davy Jones has confirmed that the singer has died from an apparent heart attack he suffered this morning.
The medical examiner’s office in Martin County, right here in Florida, confirmed that “they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.”
Davy is survived by his wife, Jessica, and 4 daughters from previous marriages.
One fan instantly took to Twitter with this sentiment:
We couldn’t agree more. R.I.P. Davy!
For more on the death of Davy Jones, head to CBS Miami.
What’s new on SUNNY?
- Next “Star Wars” Film To Be Titled “The Last Jedi”
- Are You Giving The Best Impression?
- Rick Stacy On Demand 1.23.17
- Rod Stewart and Cyndi Lauper Announce Summer Tour
- Lance Bass Shares an ‘Alternative Fact’ about Betty White
- Madonna Says Her Quotes at D.C. Rally were Taken ‘Wildly Out of Context’
- Rod Stewart, Cyndi Lauper Coming To Tampa
- Rod Stewart & Cyndi Lauper Are Coming, And We Have Tickets!
- Listen To Win Tickets To The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye!
- Listen To Win Tickets To The 9th Annual Downtown Food & Wine Fest!