Cupcake lovers around the world, rejoice! Assuming this machine is a success for Sprinkles in Beverly Hills – and why wouldn’t it be? It’s cupcakes 24/7! – it’s only a matter of time before these cupcake ATMs start popping up in other parts of the country, right? Isn’t technology just awesome sometimes?
And people say nothing original or innovative comes out of Hollywood or Beverly Hills! Cynics!
Vodpod videos no longer available.
(video courtesy of jezebel.com)
My one question would be freshness – how often is the Cupcake ATM reloaded with freshly-baked cupcakes? If I get a cupcake at 3AM, how long ago was it made? And of course, how much does a ATM-purchased cupcake cost versus one bought in-store? Wait, that’s more than one question, but whatever. Am I nitpicking? What do you think? Leave a comment!
See what else is new at 1059SUNNYFM.com:
- Enter To Win A Cosmic Quest Annual Trainee Package At The Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
- NFL Pro Bowl Rumored To Be Coming To Orlando
- Orlando Tops List Of Best Places For Staycations For 2016
- Orlando To Host “Copa America Centenario” Soccer Tournament This Weekend
- Are Dead and Company Releasing a New Album?