[VIDEO] From “News Of The Weird”: Cupcake ATM Debuts In Beverly Hills
Cupcake lovers around the world, rejoice! Assuming this machine is a success for Sprinkles in Beverly Hills – and why wouldn’t it be? It’s cupcakes 24/7! – it’s only a matter of time before these cupcake ATMs start popping up in other parts of the country, right? Isn’t technology just awesome sometimes?
And people say nothing original or innovative comes out of Hollywood or Beverly Hills! Cynics!
(video courtesy of jezebel.com)
My one question would be freshness – how often is the Cupcake ATM reloaded with freshly-baked cupcakes? If I get a cupcake at 3AM, how long ago was it made? And of course, how much does a ATM-purchased cupcake cost versus one bought in-store? Wait, that’s more than one question, but whatever. Am I nitpicking? What do you think? Leave a comment!
See what else is new at 1059SUNNYFM.com:
- Listen To Rick Stacy To Win A $50 Tropical Smoothie Café Gift Card & Tickets To The Orlando Fall Home & Garden Show!
- Rick Stacy & The 1059 SUNNY FM Crew Support The Greater Orlando Heart Walk!
- Tears for Fears Announce First U.S. Tour in Three Years
- Radio.com Minimation: Lou Reed’s ‘Dime Story Mystery’
- Hear an Alternate Version of Led Zeppelin’s ‘Black Dog’