Tina Fey Skips Lindsay Lohan’s ‘SNL’ Return
According to Fey’s reps, “Tina was committed to doing the monologue with Lindsay but both of her children got sick. She was unable to participate as planned.”
Lindsay got her big break in the 2004 smash ‘Mean Girls‘ which also starred Fey as ‘Ms Norberry,’ and according to the New York Daily News, Fey had planned on attending LiLo’s return to the small screen but had to cancel at the last minute.
Lindsay recieved mixed reviews from her stint on ‘SNL‘ but she did score one of the highest ratings this season.
See what’s new on SUNNY!
- Robert Plant: ‘Zero’ Chance of Led Zeppelin Reunion
- Lorde, The National, Nas & The Replacements To Play Boston Calling
- Rick Stacy On Demand 4.23.14
- The Fourth Annual Paws For Peace Walk
- Multiple Major Labels Sue Pandora Over Classic Hits
- Eminem, OutKast, Pearl Jam & Lorde to Headline Austin City Limits Music Festival
- Rick Stacy On Demand 4.22.14
- Listen: Prince’s Surprise New Single ‘The Breakdown’
- Rick Stacy On Demand 4.21.14
- Win Tickets To See THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2!