Tina Fey Skips Lindsay Lohan’s ‘SNL’ Return
According to Fey’s reps, “Tina was committed to doing the monologue with Lindsay but both of her children got sick. She was unable to participate as planned.”
Lindsay got her big break in the 2004 smash ‘Mean Girls‘ which also starred Fey as ‘Ms Norberry,’ and according to the New York Daily News, Fey had planned on attending LiLo’s return to the small screen but had to cancel at the last minute.
Lindsay recieved mixed reviews from her stint on ‘SNL‘ but she did score one of the highest ratings this season.
See what’s new on SUNNY!
- 5 Things About ‘The Interview’ from Someone Who Has Seen It
- George Harrison, Bee Gees to Receive GRAMMY Lifetime Achievement Awards
- Willie Nelson, Bob Dylan, Lou Reed, ABBA Among 2015 GRAMMY Hall of Fame Inductees
- Game of Thrones Author Offers to Screen ‘The Interview’ at His Movie Theater
- An Animated Questlove Chases Patti LaBelle and Fried Chicken: Watch
- Watch Stephen Colbert Attempt to Sell Michael Stipe at a Yard Sale
- Enjoy The Christmas Lights Of Central Florida
- Joan Jett to Open for The Who
- Central Florida Animal Reserve Rescues Tigers, Lions, Leopards, and Cougars
- [PHOTOS] 51 Pics Of Brad Pitt On His 51st