Tina Fey Skips Lindsay Lohan’s ‘SNL’ Return
According to Fey’s reps, “Tina was committed to doing the monologue with Lindsay but both of her children got sick. She was unable to participate as planned.”
Lindsay got her big break in the 2004 smash ‘Mean Girls‘ which also starred Fey as ‘Ms Norberry,’ and according to the New York Daily News, Fey had planned on attending LiLo’s return to the small screen but had to cancel at the last minute.
Lindsay recieved mixed reviews from her stint on ‘SNL‘ but she did score one of the highest ratings this season.
See what’s new on SUNNY!
- A Daryl Hall & John Oates Winning Wednesday
- Daryl Hall & John Oates Coming To Dr. Phillips Center
- Enter To Win A $100 Seminole Harley Davidson Gift Card
- Enter To Win a $50 Gift Card Courtesy Of Lipton
- Enter To Win Tickets To Discovery Cove & Swim With The Dolphins
- Win Tickets To A Tampa Bay Rays Game
- Listen To Win Culture Club Tickets
- Listen To Win Tickets To Hippiefest 2015
- Rick Stacy On Demand 7.31.15
- Domino’s Pit Pass: The Tricky Triangle