It pays to wake up early to listen to the “Morning Crusty” – today Rick’s giving away four (4) tickets to the Downtown Food and Wine Fest going on March 31st-April 1st! Just tune in at 6:30AM every morning, listen for the clue about the song, call in with the title and artist of the song, and you win!
Now, if you missed this morning’s ‘crusty’, here’s Foreigner with their debut single released in 1977. The song was certainly a harbinger of their success: it soared up the Billboard charts all the way to #4, and along with two other successful singles from the band’s debut album helped keep them in the Top 20 for over a year. Think you know the song? Click below to see if you’re right!
NEW! You can now get “Club Sun” points for the “Morning Crusty” every day! Just sign up for a free account at our Club Sun page, enter the name of the Morning Crusty every morning and earn points towards great prizes and gifts – it’s that simple!
Want more fun? Play TwoChop “Typing Frenzy”!
[cbs-twochop idtype="1" id="8262604116349074126"]
Recent and Related:
- Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Succumbs To Cancer
- Rare Beatles Guitar Fetches $408,000 At Auction
- Ted Nugent’s Brother Speaks Out About Gun Control: ‘The NRA Has It Wrong’
- [VIDEO] TV News Crew Abandons Broadcast During Tornado Warning
- Ringo Starr At The Chelsea Flower Show