The tornadoes that swept through Oklahoma yesterday, were completely devastating. Yet even in the midst of extreme tragedy and destruction, one true miracle took place.
During an interview with Moore, Oklahoma resident Barbara Garcia, whose home was flattened to rubble, Garcia lamented not so much on the loss of her home, but on the loss of her little dog.
“I never lost consciousness and I hollered for my little dog and he didn’t answer or didn’t come,” Garcia told the interviewer before something truly miraculous happened. Take a look. It’s one of the few truly inspiring stories to come from yesterday’s tragedy.
The Latest From SUNNY
- Listen To Win FL Lottery Monopoly Florida Edition Scratch-Off Tickets
- An Out Of This World Winning Wednesday
- Domino’s Double Down Ugly Holiday Sweater Party Cruise
- Enter To Win A Night In The Lights In St. Augustine
- Congress Passes Act to Fight Online Scalping
- Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers Announce 40th Anniversary Tour
- Kate Moss Channels Elvis Presley in ‘The Wonder of You’ Video
- Today In Music History: 12/09/16
- Rick Stacy On Demand 12.9.16
- Domino’s Gridiron Blitz 2016: Week 15