The tornadoes that swept through Oklahoma yesterday, were completely devastating. Yet even in the midst of extreme tragedy and destruction, one true miracle took place.
During an interview with Moore, Oklahoma resident Barbara Garcia, whose home was flattened to rubble, Garcia lamented not so much on the loss of her home, but on the loss of her little dog.
“I never lost consciousness and I hollered for my little dog and he didn’t answer or didn’t come,” Garcia told the interviewer before something truly miraculous happened. Take a look. It’s one of the few truly inspiring stories to come from yesterday’s tragedy.
The Latest From SUNNY
- Set Sail On 1059 SUNNY FM’s Domino’s Derby Day Double Down Cruise!
- This Year’s Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Dramas: Explained
- Viral Vid Fun: Hippo Devours Watermelon With One Bite
- Prince’s ‘Purple Rain’ Jacket up for Auction
- 30 Classic K-tel Records Collections
- Today In Music History: 04/29/2016
- B.B. King’s Band Tours with Bluesman Jesse Robinson
- Walk To Cure Arthritis 2016
- Listen To Win Daryl Hall & John Oates Tickets
- Listen To Win Tickets To Ferris Bueller’s Day Off 30th Anniversary Showing