[VIDEO] Woman Finds Lost Dog Amidst Tornado Rubble
The tornadoes that swept through Oklahoma yesterday, were completely devastating. Yet even in the midst of extreme tragedy and destruction, one true miracle took place.
During an interview with Moore, Oklahoma resident Barbara Garcia, whose home was flattened to rubble, Garcia lamented not so much on the loss of her home, but on the loss of her little dog.
“I never lost consciousness and I hollered for my little dog and he didn’t answer or didn’t come,” Garcia told the interviewer before something truly miraculous happened. Take a look. It’s one of the few truly inspiring stories to come from yesterday’s tragedy.
The Latest From SUNNY
- E! Planning Bruce Jenner Specials After ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’
- Lynyrd Skynyrd Planning New Album for 2015
- Bret Michaels Is Making Bro Country, Too: Watch His ‘Girls on Bars’ Video
- James Taylor Has a New Song About the Red Sox: Hear ‘Angels of Fenway’
- Madonna Kinda Regrets That Kiss with Drake, Too
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell & ‘Blurred Lines’ Could Get a New Trial
- Minimation: Ozzy Osbourne and the Difficulties of Staying Sober
- Star Trek’s Grace Lee Whitney Dies At 85
- Foo Fighters & The Strokes All Set To Headline Austin City Limits 2015, According to Leaked Lineup
- Thanks to ‘SNL,’ Scarlett Johansson’s Black Widow Finally Gets Her Own Movie