The tornadoes that swept through Oklahoma yesterday, were completely devastating. Yet even in the midst of extreme tragedy and destruction, one true miracle took place.
During an interview with Moore, Oklahoma resident Barbara Garcia, whose home was flattened to rubble, Garcia lamented not so much on the loss of her home, but on the loss of her little dog.
“I never lost consciousness and I hollered for my little dog and he didn’t answer or didn’t come,” Garcia told the interviewer before something truly miraculous happened. Take a look. It’s one of the few truly inspiring stories to come from yesterday’s tragedy.
The Latest From SUNNY
- Dead Or Alive Singer Pete Burns Dead At 57
- Today In Music History: 10/24/16
- Brian May Cancels Remaining Tour Dates
- Rick Stacy On Demand 10.24.16
- Chad Smith’s ‘New Boy Band’ Includes Chris Martin, Beck and Jakob Dylan
- Listen To Win Movie Tickets To See ‘Keeping Up With The Joneses’
- Listen To Win Tickets To The AutoNation Cure Bowl
- Rolling Stones Share New Track ‘Hate To See You Go’
- Today In Music History: 10/21/16
- Foreigner’s Mick Jones to Release Official Band Biography