[VIDEO] Woman Finds Lost Dog Amidst Tornado Rubble
The tornadoes that swept through Oklahoma yesterday, were completely devastating. Yet even in the midst of extreme tragedy and destruction, one true miracle took place.
During an interview with Moore, Oklahoma resident Barbara Garcia, whose home was flattened to rubble, Garcia lamented not so much on the loss of her home, but on the loss of her little dog.
“I never lost consciousness and I hollered for my little dog and he didn’t answer or didn’t come,” Garcia told the interviewer before something truly miraculous happened. Take a look. It’s one of the few truly inspiring stories to come from yesterday’s tragedy.
The Latest From SUNNY
- Goodwill’s GoodGuides Program
- Aretha Franklin Says Unauthorized ‘Respect’ Biography is ‘Full of Lies’
- Viral Vid Fun: ‘Friends’ Lisa Kudrow And Jennifer Aniston Reunite For Celebrity Curse Off
- So You Think You’re Having A Bad Day? A Thanksgiving Reflection
- Rick Stacy On Demand 11.25.14
- AC/DC’s New Album, ‘Rock or Bust,’ Is Now Streaming
- Bob Dylan Played A Show For 1 Fan Yesterday
- Bono And Robin Thicke Among The Least Influential People Of 2014, Says GQ
- Bryan Adams, Willie Nelson, Cyndi Lauper & More to Play GRAMMY Foundation Legacy Concert
- Idina Menzel Coming To Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center For The Performing Arts