The tornadoes that swept through Oklahoma yesterday, were completely devastating. Yet even in the midst of extreme tragedy and destruction, one true miracle took place.
During an interview with Moore, Oklahoma resident Barbara Garcia, whose home was flattened to rubble, Garcia lamented not so much on the loss of her home, but on the loss of her little dog.
“I never lost consciousness and I hollered for my little dog and he didn’t answer or didn’t come,” Garcia told the interviewer before something truly miraculous happened. Take a look. It’s one of the few truly inspiring stories to come from yesterday’s tragedy.
The Latest From SUNNY
- Today In Music History: 06/24/2016
- Guns N’ Roses Rock Detroit in Tour Opener
- Sinead O’Connor Alive and Kicking Up a Storm
- Rick Stacy On Demand 6.24.16
- Offside & Offcenter With Rick Stacy & Franco Aqui: Week 16
- Enter To Win Tickets To An Advance Screening Of The Legend Of Tarzan!
- Paul McCartney, Selena Gomez, Pearl Jam Demand Gun Control Reform from Congress
- Led Zeppelin Win ‘Stairway to Heaven’ Lawsuit
- George Hamilton Is Extra Crispy Colonel For KFC
- Led Zeppelin Cleared In ‘Stairway To Heaven’ Copyright Case