[VIDEO] Woman Finds Lost Dog Amidst Tornado Rubble
The tornadoes that swept through Oklahoma yesterday, were completely devastating. Yet even in the midst of extreme tragedy and destruction, one true miracle took place.
During an interview with Moore, Oklahoma resident Barbara Garcia, whose home was flattened to rubble, Garcia lamented not so much on the loss of her home, but on the loss of her little dog.
“I never lost consciousness and I hollered for my little dog and he didn’t answer or didn’t come,” Garcia told the interviewer before something truly miraculous happened. Take a look. It’s one of the few truly inspiring stories to come from yesterday’s tragedy.
The Latest From SUNNY
- Ringo Starr Announces New Album ‘Postcards from Paradise’
- Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, the Band Perry, John Legend Added to Stevie Wonder GRAMMY Tribute
- Sabbath, Bloody Sabbath: Geezer Butler Arrested for Death Valley Bar Fight
- Brian Wilson’s New Album to Feature Zooey Deschanel, Kacey Musgraves, fun.’s Nate Ruess
- New Urbanism Promotes Healthier Living Conditions
- Lena Dunham Engaged? Not Until Gay Marriage Is Legal in Every State
- Rick Stacy On Demand 1.29.15
- Viral Vid Fun: Budweiser Puppy Provides Super Bowl Cuteness Overload
- Listen To Win Bob Seger Tickets
- Enter To Win ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’ Advance Screening Tickets