The tornadoes that swept through Oklahoma yesterday, were completely devastating. Yet even in the midst of extreme tragedy and destruction, one true miracle took place.
During an interview with Moore, Oklahoma resident Barbara Garcia, whose home was flattened to rubble, Garcia lamented not so much on the loss of her home, but on the loss of her little dog.
“I never lost consciousness and I hollered for my little dog and he didn’t answer or didn’t come,” Garcia told the interviewer before something truly miraculous happened. Take a look. It’s one of the few truly inspiring stories to come from yesterday’s tragedy.
The Latest From SUNNY
- Enter To Win Roger Waters Tickets
- 1990’s Drink Zima Making A Comeback
- Today In Music History: 06/27/17
- Stevie Nicks Re-records ‘Gypsy’ For Netflix Show
- Staycations Topping List Of Vacation Plans This Summer
- Rick Stacy On Demand 6.27.17
- U2’s Adam Clayton Addresses Alcoholism at MusiCares Award Ceremony
- Yesterday Was The 8th Anniversary Of Michael Jackson’s Passing
- Junior Achievement Helps Teens Understand Car Ownership Responsibility
- Today In Music History: 06/26/17