The tornadoes that swept through Oklahoma yesterday, were completely devastating. Yet even in the midst of extreme tragedy and destruction, one true miracle took place.
During an interview with Moore, Oklahoma resident Barbara Garcia, whose home was flattened to rubble, Garcia lamented not so much on the loss of her home, but on the loss of her little dog.
“I never lost consciousness and I hollered for my little dog and he didn’t answer or didn’t come,” Garcia told the interviewer before something truly miraculous happened. Take a look. It’s one of the few truly inspiring stories to come from yesterday’s tragedy.
The Latest From SUNNY
- Listen To Win Classic Albums Live: Prince “Purple Rain” Tickets
- Listen To Win $50 To Dine At SONNY’S BBQ
- Listen To Win $50 To Shop At Chamberlin’s Natural Food Market
- Backstreet Boys Announce ‘Larger Than Life’ Planet Hollywood Vegas Residency
- Bruce Springsteen on Trump: ‘The Republic is Under Siege by a Moron’
- 5 Bass Players Who Could Replace AC/DC’s Cliff Williams
- Domino’s Gridiron Blitz 2016: Week 4
- Hear Previously Unreleased David Bowie Album ‘The Gouster’
- Butch Vig Recalls Producing Nirvana’s ‘Nevermind’
- Rick Stacy On Demand 9.23.16