The tornadoes that swept through Oklahoma yesterday, were completely devastating. Yet even in the midst of extreme tragedy and destruction, one true miracle took place.
During an interview with Moore, Oklahoma resident Barbara Garcia, whose home was flattened to rubble, Garcia lamented not so much on the loss of her home, but on the loss of her little dog.
“I never lost consciousness and I hollered for my little dog and he didn’t answer or didn’t come,” Garcia told the interviewer before something truly miraculous happened. Take a look. It’s one of the few truly inspiring stories to come from yesterday’s tragedy.
The Latest From SUNNY
- Muppets Live Show Coming To Disney World
- Offside & Offcenter With Rick Stacy & Franco Aqui: Week 22
- Today In Music History: 07/28/16
- MTV Classic to Launch Aug 1 with Focus on 90s
- [WATCH] Domino & The Kids From Happy Faces Prep School
- Ice Cube Revamps ‘Hollywood Squares’ as Hip-Hop Game Show
- Bruce Springsteen’s Autobiography will Have Companion Album
- Everything You Need To Know Before The Guns N’ Roses Show
- Rick Stacy On Demand 7.28.16
- New Beatles Doc to Include Iconic Shea Stadium Footage