The tornadoes that swept through Oklahoma yesterday, were completely devastating. Yet even in the midst of extreme tragedy and destruction, one true miracle took place.
During an interview with Moore, Oklahoma resident Barbara Garcia, whose home was flattened to rubble, Garcia lamented not so much on the loss of her home, but on the loss of her little dog.
“I never lost consciousness and I hollered for my little dog and he didn’t answer or didn’t come,” Garcia told the interviewer before something truly miraculous happened. Take a look. It’s one of the few truly inspiring stories to come from yesterday’s tragedy.
The Latest From SUNNY
- [PHOTOS] Wax Trump Readied For Madame Tussauds London
- 5 Singers Who Could Replace Fergie in Black Eyed Peas
- Songs Turning 20 In 2017
- How To Enjoy Valentine’s Day When You’re Single
- Rick Stacy On Demand 1.18.17
- Bob Seger Releases Free Glenn Frey Tribute Song
- Tony Orlando Added to Trump Inauguration Activities
- Whipping Childhood Cancer’s Golden Walk Set For January 28th
- Sam Moore to Perform at Trump Inauguration
- Ozzy Osbourne, KISS, Korn to Headline Chicago Open Air Festival