The tornadoes that swept through Oklahoma yesterday, were completely devastating. Yet even in the midst of extreme tragedy and destruction, one true miracle took place.
During an interview with Moore, Oklahoma resident Barbara Garcia, whose home was flattened to rubble, Garcia lamented not so much on the loss of her home, but on the loss of her little dog.
“I never lost consciousness and I hollered for my little dog and he didn’t answer or didn’t come,” Garcia told the interviewer before something truly miraculous happened. Take a look. It’s one of the few truly inspiring stories to come from yesterday’s tragedy.
The Latest From SUNNY
- Foreigner’s Original Lineup Mulling Possible Reunion
- Rick Stacy Has Your Solar Eclipse Glasses
- Rick Stacy On Demand 8.17.17
- American Idol In Orlando
- Recycled Muffins Made From Waste
- Celebs Are Still Begging For Hamilton Tickets From Lin-Manuel Miranda
- Ted Nugent Blasts David Crosby Over Rock Hall Insult
- Bonnie Tyler to Perform ‘Total Eclipse of the Heart’ During Solar Eclipse
- Today In Music History: 08/16/17
- Elvis Presley Fans Now Have to Pay to Visit the Singer’s Grave