The tornadoes that swept through Oklahoma yesterday, were completely devastating. Yet even in the midst of extreme tragedy and destruction, one true miracle took place.
During an interview with Moore, Oklahoma resident Barbara Garcia, whose home was flattened to rubble, Garcia lamented not so much on the loss of her home, but on the loss of her little dog.
“I never lost consciousness and I hollered for my little dog and he didn’t answer or didn’t come,” Garcia told the interviewer before something truly miraculous happened. Take a look. It’s one of the few truly inspiring stories to come from yesterday’s tragedy.
The Latest From SUNNY
- Listen To Win Tickets To The Moody Blues
- Ethan Hawke Plays Chet Baker in ‘Born to Be Blue’ Trailer
- Watch the Trailer for New Cameron Crowe Series ‘Roadies’
- Love Hurts AND Stinks: A Classic Anti-Valentine’s Day Playlist
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Today In Music History: 02/12/2016
- 10 Best New Artist GRAMMY Winners That May Surprise You
- Go Backstage With Firefall This Winning Wednesday
- Rick Stacy On Demand 2.12.16
- 10 Sexy Songs To Spice Up Valentine’s Day
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Today In Music History: 02/11/2016