The tornadoes that swept through Oklahoma yesterday, were completely devastating. Yet even in the midst of extreme tragedy and destruction, one true miracle took place.
During an interview with Moore, Oklahoma resident Barbara Garcia, whose home was flattened to rubble, Garcia lamented not so much on the loss of her home, but on the loss of her little dog.
“I never lost consciousness and I hollered for my little dog and he didn’t answer or didn’t come,” Garcia told the interviewer before something truly miraculous happened. Take a look. It’s one of the few truly inspiring stories to come from yesterday’s tragedy.
The Latest From SUNNY
- NFL Pro Bowl Rumored To Be Coming To Orlando
- Orlando Tops List Of Best Places For Staycations For 2016
- Orlando To Host “Copa America Centenario” Soccer Tournament This Weekend
- Are Dead and Company Releasing a New Album?
- Today In Music History: 05/31/2016
- The Rolling Stones’ Ronnie Wood Becomes Father to Twins
- Elton John and Vladimir Putin Delay Meeting Due to Schedule Conflicts
- Bono, Springsteen Team Up With ‘Because The Night’
- Rick Stacy On Demand 5.31.16
- Was Prince a Hip-Hop Pioneer? Questlove Makes the Case