The tornadoes that swept through Oklahoma yesterday, were completely devastating. Yet even in the midst of extreme tragedy and destruction, one true miracle took place.
During an interview with Moore, Oklahoma resident Barbara Garcia, whose home was flattened to rubble, Garcia lamented not so much on the loss of her home, but on the loss of her little dog.
“I never lost consciousness and I hollered for my little dog and he didn’t answer or didn’t come,” Garcia told the interviewer before something truly miraculous happened. Take a look. It’s one of the few truly inspiring stories to come from yesterday’s tragedy.
The Latest From SUNNY
- May The Fourth Be With You To Win Star Wars: The Force Awakens Tickets
- Listen For Your Opportunity To Win $300 In Holiday Gifts Scratch-Offs
- Domino’s Gridiron Blitz 2015: Week 12
- Get Your Tickets Early With Journey/Doobie Brothers Presale
- A Freezing Winning Wednesday At ICE!
- Win A SUNNY Staycation At Sirata Beach Resort On St. Pete Beach!
- SeaWorld’s “Blue Friday” Includes BOGO Annual Passes
- 6 Singers That Could Fire Up Jimmy Page
- Rick Stacy On Demand 11.25.15
- Thanksgiving Video Flashback: ‘WKRP In Cincinnati’ Turkey Drop