The tornadoes that swept through Oklahoma yesterday, were completely devastating. Yet even in the midst of extreme tragedy and destruction, one true miracle took place.
During an interview with Moore, Oklahoma resident Barbara Garcia, whose home was flattened to rubble, Garcia lamented not so much on the loss of her home, but on the loss of her little dog.
“I never lost consciousness and I hollered for my little dog and he didn’t answer or didn’t come,” Garcia told the interviewer before something truly miraculous happened. Take a look. It’s one of the few truly inspiring stories to come from yesterday’s tragedy.
The Latest From SUNNY
- Listen To Win $50 To Whole Foods Market For Labor Day
- Listen To Win Tickets To Top Shelf At The Orlando Science Center
- Win $100 & Orlando Fall Home And Garden Show Tickets This Winning Wednesday
- Today In Music History: 08/26/16
- Southern Women’s Show
- Rick Stacy On Demand 8.26.16
- Barbra Streisand Duets With Donald Trump (aka Jimmy Fallon)
- Macy Gray Covers Metallica’s ‘Nothing Else Matters’
- Bruce Springsteen Plays Four Hour Concert in NJ
- Watch Britney Spears Go For A Ride In ‘Carpool Karaoke’