Viral Vid Fun: Let’s All Prancercise!
It’s hard to believe that this isn’t all a joke, but it appears to be 100% legit. Conceived by South Florida resident Joanna Rohrback, Prancercise is described as a “springy,rhythmic way of moving forward, similar to a horse’s gait and is ideally induced by elation.”
The Prancercise demonstration video was put on YouTube in December of last year but didn’t find its viral bankability until just this week, where it currently has over two million views!
If the video gets you excited about a new method of exercise, be sure to visit the official Prancercise website (where the image of Rohrback Photoshopped next to a horse is just priceless) and consider purchasing Prancercise: The Art of Physical and Spiritual Excellence, currently available on Amazon.
The Latest From SUNNY
- Enter To Win Tickets To The Advance Screening Of Goosebumps!
- Paul McCartney Releases Alternate Video for Michael Jackson Duet ‘Say, Say, Say’
- Dee Sinder Asks Paul Stanley: Why do You Have to be Such a D**k?
- Instagram Turns 5, Who Makes The Top 10?
- McDonald’s All Day Breakfast Starts Today
- Paul McCartney Releases Video For Remixed Michael Jackson Duet, ‘Say, Say, Say’
- Panera Bread Baking Pink Ribbon Bagels For Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Listen to a Bit of the New David Bowie Song, ‘BLACKSTAR’
- Rick Stacy On Demand 10.6.15
- Tupac ‘Thug Life’ Letter Up for Auction