It’s hard to believe that this isn’t all a joke, but it appears to be 100% legit. Conceived by South Florida resident Joanna Rohrback, Prancercise is described as a “springy,rhythmic way of moving forward, similar to a horse’s gait and is ideally induced by elation.”
The Prancercise demonstration video was put on YouTube in December of last year but didn’t find its viral bankability until just this week, where it currently has over two million views!
If the video gets you excited about a new method of exercise, be sure to visit the official Prancercise website (where the image of Rohrback Photoshopped next to a horse is just priceless) and consider purchasing Prancercise: The Art of Physical and Spiritual Excellence, currently available on Amazon.
The Latest From SUNNY
- John Legend Proposes Changing National Anthem
- Today In Music History: 08/30/16
- 25 Things You Should Never Say In An Interview
- Viral Vid Fun: Kitchen Drawer Sounds Like Chewbacca
- Kevin Bacon and Jimmy Fallon Spoof Tom Petty’s ‘Free Fallin’
- Dancing With The Stars Cast Revealed
- Heart Singer’s Husband Accused of Assault
- Flea, Tom Morello, Other Performers Pay Respects to Gene Wilder
- Rick Stacy On Demand 8.30.16
- Apollonia Appears at ‘Purple Rain’ Celebration