It’s hard to believe that this isn’t all a joke, but it appears to be 100% legit. Conceived by South Florida resident Joanna Rohrback, Prancercise is described as a “springy,rhythmic way of moving forward, similar to a horse’s gait and is ideally induced by elation.”
The Prancercise demonstration video was put on YouTube in December of last year but didn’t find its viral bankability until just this week, where it currently has over two million views!
If the video gets you excited about a new method of exercise, be sure to visit the official Prancercise website (where the image of Rohrback Photoshopped next to a horse is just priceless) and consider purchasing Prancercise: The Art of Physical and Spiritual Excellence, currently available on Amazon.
The Latest From SUNNY
- Enter To Win Roger Waters Tickets
- 1990’s Drink Zima Making A Comeback
- Today In Music History: 06/27/17
- Stevie Nicks Re-records ‘Gypsy’ For Netflix Show
- Staycations Topping List Of Vacation Plans This Summer
- Rick Stacy On Demand 6.27.17
- U2’s Adam Clayton Addresses Alcoholism at MusiCares Award Ceremony
- Yesterday Was The 8th Anniversary Of Michael Jackson’s Passing
- Junior Achievement Helps Teens Understand Car Ownership Responsibility
- Today In Music History: 06/26/17