It’s hard to believe that this isn’t all a joke, but it appears to be 100% legit. Conceived by South Florida resident Joanna Rohrback, Prancercise is described as a “springy,rhythmic way of moving forward, similar to a horse’s gait and is ideally induced by elation.”
The Prancercise demonstration video was put on YouTube in December of last year but didn’t find its viral bankability until just this week, where it currently has over two million views!
If the video gets you excited about a new method of exercise, be sure to visit the official Prancercise website (where the image of Rohrback Photoshopped next to a horse is just priceless) and consider purchasing Prancercise: The Art of Physical and Spiritual Excellence, currently available on Amazon.
The Latest From SUNNY
- Muppets Live Show Coming To Disney World
- Offside & Offcenter With Rick Stacy & Franco Aqui: Week 22
- Today In Music History: 07/28/16
- MTV Classic to Launch Aug 1 with Focus on 90s
- [WATCH] Domino & The Kids From Happy Faces Prep School
- Ice Cube Revamps ‘Hollywood Squares’ as Hip-Hop Game Show
- Bruce Springsteen’s Autobiography will Have Companion Album
- Everything You Need To Know Before The Guns N’ Roses Show
- Rick Stacy On Demand 7.28.16
- New Beatles Doc to Include Iconic Shea Stadium Footage