It’s hard to believe that this isn’t all a joke, but it appears to be 100% legit. Conceived by South Florida resident Joanna Rohrback, Prancercise is described as a “springy,rhythmic way of moving forward, similar to a horse’s gait and is ideally induced by elation.”
The Prancercise demonstration video was put on YouTube in December of last year but didn’t find its viral bankability until just this week, where it currently has over two million views!
If the video gets you excited about a new method of exercise, be sure to visit the official Prancercise website (where the image of Rohrback Photoshopped next to a horse is just priceless) and consider purchasing Prancercise: The Art of Physical and Spiritual Excellence, currently available on Amazon.
The Latest From SUNNY
- The Who’s Roger Daltrey Says Rock is Dead
- Amy Winehouse’s ‘Back to Black’ Turns Ten
- Today In Music History: 10/27/16
- What Your Favorite Halloween Candy Says About You
- The Doors’ ‘London Fog 1966’ Captures One of the Band’s Earliest Gigs
- Rick Stacy On Demand 10.28.16
- Burn Calories By Watching Horror Films
- Oviedo Woman’s Club Great Day In The Country
- Martha’s Angels Helps Breast Cancer Fighters With Financial Aid
- The Morse Museum Celebrates 75 Years