It’s hard to believe that this isn’t all a joke, but it appears to be 100% legit. Conceived by South Florida resident Joanna Rohrback, Prancercise is described as a “springy,rhythmic way of moving forward, similar to a horse’s gait and is ideally induced by elation.”
The Prancercise demonstration video was put on YouTube in December of last year but didn’t find its viral bankability until just this week, where it currently has over two million views!
If the video gets you excited about a new method of exercise, be sure to visit the official Prancercise website (where the image of Rohrback Photoshopped next to a horse is just priceless) and consider purchasing Prancercise: The Art of Physical and Spiritual Excellence, currently available on Amazon.
The Latest From SUNNY
- KISS, Nirvana Lead Fan Ballot For Induction Into Rock Hall
- Peter Gabriel Remembers Nelson Mandela: ‘It Leaves an Enormous Hole’
- Inside The Music Of ‘Inside Llewyn Davis’: A 1960s Folk Primer
- Rick Stacy On Demand 12.6.13
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: Music Community Mourns
- Bruce Springsteen Manuscript Sold at Auction for $197,000
- Top Puppy Names Of 2013
- Madonna Shows Support For Russian LGBT Community With New Campaign
- Rick Stacy On Demand 12.5.13
- David Bowie Debuts ‘I’d Rather Be High’ Video