Viral Vid Fun: Let’s All Prancercise!
It’s hard to believe that this isn’t all a joke, but it appears to be 100% legit. Conceived by South Florida resident Joanna Rohrback, Prancercise is described as a “springy,rhythmic way of moving forward, similar to a horse’s gait and is ideally induced by elation.”
The Prancercise demonstration video was put on YouTube in December of last year but didn’t find its viral bankability until just this week, where it currently has over two million views!
If the video gets you excited about a new method of exercise, be sure to visit the official Prancercise website (where the image of Rohrback Photoshopped next to a horse is just priceless) and consider purchasing Prancercise: The Art of Physical and Spiritual Excellence, currently available on Amazon.
The Latest From SUNNY
- Jimmy Fallon Singing ‘Barbara Ann’ with Wax Statues of Himself Is a Little Creepy
- Rick Stacy On Demand 3.27.15
- Domino’s Pit Pass: Martinsville Speedway
- Mosanto Lobbyist Says Weed Killer Safe To Drink, But Won’t Drink It
- 1059 SUNNY FM Supports Relay For Life!
- Gene Simmons is Making a Horror Movie with the WWE
- Radio.com Minimation: Ozzy Osbourne’s Infamous Haircut
- Winning Wednesday With KC & The Sunshine Band At Busch Gardens®!
- Michael Jackson Is Apparently to Blame for Guns N’ Roses’ Breakup
- Clueless Movie Reviews: “Get Hard”