Viral Vid Fun: Let’s All Prancercise!
It’s hard to believe that this isn’t all a joke, but it appears to be 100% legit. Conceived by South Florida resident Joanna Rohrback, Prancercise is described as a “springy,rhythmic way of moving forward, similar to a horse’s gait and is ideally induced by elation.”
The Prancercise demonstration video was put on YouTube in December of last year but didn’t find its viral bankability until just this week, where it currently has over two million views!
If the video gets you excited about a new method of exercise, be sure to visit the official Prancercise website (where the image of Rohrback Photoshopped next to a horse is just priceless) and consider purchasing Prancercise: The Art of Physical and Spiritual Excellence, currently available on Amazon.
The Latest From SUNNY
- Chris Mann Set For Lead Role In ‘Phantom Of The Opera’
- Listen to an Alternate Version of Led Zeppelin’s ‘Stairway to Heaven’
- Rick Stacy On Demand 10.22.14
- Interview: Joe Perry on Marriage, His New Memoir and the Future of Aerosmith
- Annie Lennox Says Twerking Has Nothing to Do with Feminism
- Ringo Starr to Star in Skechers Ad Campaign
- The American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk
- Q&A: Jimmy Page on His Favorite Led Zeppelin Album, Beastie Boys, and a Good ‘D’yer Mak’er’ Joke
- Viral Vid Fun: ‘Texas Chainsaw Massacre’ Prank Goes Viral For Halloween
- Rick Stacy On Demand 10.21.14