Viral Vid Fun: Let’s All Prancercise!
It’s hard to believe that this isn’t all a joke, but it appears to be 100% legit. Conceived by South Florida resident Joanna Rohrback, Prancercise is described as a “springy,rhythmic way of moving forward, similar to a horse’s gait and is ideally induced by elation.”
The Prancercise demonstration video was put on YouTube in December of last year but didn’t find its viral bankability until just this week, where it currently has over two million views!
If the video gets you excited about a new method of exercise, be sure to visit the official Prancercise website (where the image of Rohrback Photoshopped next to a horse is just priceless) and consider purchasing Prancercise: The Art of Physical and Spiritual Excellence, currently available on Amazon.
The Latest From SUNNY
- 10 Surprising Facts About Walt Disney World
- Rick Stacy On Demand 10.1.14
- Queen Releases Stripped-Down Version of Freddie Mercury’s ‘Love Kills': Listen
- Enter To Win Tickets To See Felix Cavaliere’s Rascals At The Plaza Live
- U2 Become Eligible for 2015 GRAMMYs by Releasing Limited-Edition ‘Songs of Innocence’ Vinyl
- Annie Lennox Talks Feminism, Calls Beyonce ‘Feminist Lite’
- Watch the Video for Paul McCartney & Wings’ ‘Call Me Back Again’
- Olympian Michael Phelps Arrested On DUI Charges
- The YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program
- Live Review: Neil Diamond Goes Back to High School In Brooklyn