Viral Vid Fun: Let’s All Prancercise!
It’s hard to believe that this isn’t all a joke, but it appears to be 100% legit. Conceived by South Florida resident Joanna Rohrback, Prancercise is described as a “springy,rhythmic way of moving forward, similar to a horse’s gait and is ideally induced by elation.”
The Prancercise demonstration video was put on YouTube in December of last year but didn’t find its viral bankability until just this week, where it currently has over two million views!
If the video gets you excited about a new method of exercise, be sure to visit the official Prancercise website (where the image of Rohrback Photoshopped next to a horse is just priceless) and consider purchasing Prancercise: The Art of Physical and Spiritual Excellence, currently available on Amazon.
The Latest From SUNNY
- Enter To Win Tickets To I Love Lucy® Live On Stage Opening Night At The Dr. Phillips Center!
- Cinco De Bike-O With Rick Stacy At Seminole Harley Davidson
- Laugh Your Way To Front Row Tickets To See Gabriel Iglesias
- Win $50 Gift Card For Dinner At The Kentucky Derby
- Listen To Win Tickets To The Temptations At The Good Life Festival
- Bruce Jenner’s Defining Song: ‘She’s A Lady’
- Motley Crue Think More Bands Should Do Retirement Contracts
- The Replacements Have Recorded New Songs, Planning Box Sets
- Domino’s Pit Pass: Toyota Owners 400
- Download Pingo to Have Fun and Win Prizes While Taking Photos