Viral Vid Fun: Let’s All Prancercise!
It’s hard to believe that this isn’t all a joke, but it appears to be 100% legit. Conceived by South Florida resident Joanna Rohrback, Prancercise is described as a “springy,rhythmic way of moving forward, similar to a horse’s gait and is ideally induced by elation.”
The Prancercise demonstration video was put on YouTube in December of last year but didn’t find its viral bankability until just this week, where it currently has over two million views!
If the video gets you excited about a new method of exercise, be sure to visit the official Prancercise website (where the image of Rohrback Photoshopped next to a horse is just priceless) and consider purchasing Prancercise: The Art of Physical and Spiritual Excellence, currently available on Amazon.
The Latest From SUNNY
- Mariah Carey to Receive Star on Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Bobby Brown Releases Statement about Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Death
- Joe Jackson Suffers Stroke, Hospitalized in Brazil
- Watch U2 Perform ‘Ordinary Love’ with Lady Gaga
- RIP: Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies at 22
- Rick Stacy On Demand 7.27.15
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Passes Away At 22
- Listen To Win $50 To Pollo Tropical
- Listen To Win Tickets To Orlando’s Taste Of The Nation
- Listen To Domino To Win Whitesnake Tickets