Viral Vid Fun: Let’s All Prancercise!
It’s hard to believe that this isn’t all a joke, but it appears to be 100% legit. Conceived by South Florida resident Joanna Rohrback, Prancercise is described as a “springy,rhythmic way of moving forward, similar to a horse’s gait and is ideally induced by elation.”
The Prancercise demonstration video was put on YouTube in December of last year but didn’t find its viral bankability until just this week, where it currently has over two million views!
If the video gets you excited about a new method of exercise, be sure to visit the official Prancercise website (where the image of Rohrback Photoshopped next to a horse is just priceless) and consider purchasing Prancercise: The Art of Physical and Spiritual Excellence, currently available on Amazon.
The Latest From SUNNY
- Morrissey Calls Bodyguard’s Claims He Ordered a Hit on Fan Site Owner a ‘Vexatious Lie’
- Smokey Robinson Recruits Mary J. Blige for ‘Being Without You': Listen
- Heart Of Florida United Way Going To College Texting Project
- Q&A: Graham Nash Captures an Historical Moment With ‘CSNY 1974′
- Big Win For Jesse Ventura In Defamation Lawsuit
- George Michael Hints At Wham! Reunion
- Rick Stacy On Demand 7.30.14
- Enter To Win Tickets To An Advance Screening Of The Giver!
- Here Comes Tax Free Weekend
- Meet Reality TV Show Stars At The GKTW Hearts Of Reality Weekend Fundraiser