It’s hard to believe that this isn’t all a joke, but it appears to be 100% legit. Conceived by South Florida resident Joanna Rohrback, Prancercise is described as a “springy,rhythmic way of moving forward, similar to a horse’s gait and is ideally induced by elation.”
The Prancercise demonstration video was put on YouTube in December of last year but didn’t find its viral bankability until just this week, where it currently has over two million views!
If the video gets you excited about a new method of exercise, be sure to visit the official Prancercise website (where the image of Rohrback Photoshopped next to a horse is just priceless) and consider purchasing Prancercise: The Art of Physical and Spiritual Excellence, currently available on Amazon.
The Latest From SUNNY
- Today In Music History: 01/24/17
- ‘La La Land’ Leads 2017 Academy Award Nominations
- Rick Stacy On Demand 1.24.17
- Justin Timberlake, Lin-Manuel Miranda Nominated for Oscars
- Neil Diamond Celebrates 50th Anniversary with 50-Song Compilation
- Watch Stevie Wonder Perform ‘Superstition’ with a Flustered Busker
- Ted Nugent Upset over ‘Old Withered Madonna’s’ White House Comments
- Rod Stewart, Cyndi Lauper Concert Presale
- Pink Floyd’s ‘Animals’ at 40: A Look Back at Their Most Underrated Album
- Florida Tops List Of Best States To Retire In 2017