It’s hard to believe that this isn’t all a joke, but it appears to be 100% legit. Conceived by South Florida resident Joanna Rohrback, Prancercise is described as a “springy,rhythmic way of moving forward, similar to a horse’s gait and is ideally induced by elation.”
The Prancercise demonstration video was put on YouTube in December of last year but didn’t find its viral bankability until just this week, where it currently has over two million views!
If the video gets you excited about a new method of exercise, be sure to visit the official Prancercise website (where the image of Rohrback Photoshopped next to a horse is just priceless) and consider purchasing Prancercise: The Art of Physical and Spiritual Excellence, currently available on Amazon.
The Latest From SUNNY
- [PHOTOS] Stevie Nicks Through The Years
- The Beach Boys Announce Summer Tour Dates
- Cyndi Lauper Performs ‘When You Were Mine’ for Prince
- Wahlburgers Coming To Waterford Lakes
- Today In Music History: 05/26/2016
- Duncan Jones Says ‘Goodbye’ to Father David Bowie
- Rick Stacy On Demand 5.26.16
- SUNNY Fringe Pick 5.26.16: Voci Dance: Paint Chips
- What Are We Remembering On Memorial Day?
- Viral Vid Fun: Senior Women Try Snapchat