It’s hard to believe that this isn’t all a joke, but it appears to be 100% legit. Conceived by South Florida resident Joanna Rohrback, Prancercise is described as a “springy,rhythmic way of moving forward, similar to a horse’s gait and is ideally induced by elation.”
The Prancercise demonstration video was put on YouTube in December of last year but didn’t find its viral bankability until just this week, where it currently has over two million views!
If the video gets you excited about a new method of exercise, be sure to visit the official Prancercise website (where the image of Rohrback Photoshopped next to a horse is just priceless) and consider purchasing Prancercise: The Art of Physical and Spiritual Excellence, currently available on Amazon.
The Latest From SUNNY
- Ewan McGregor, Gary Oldman Perform at David Bowie Tribute
- Rick Stacy On Demand 2.9.16
- Rick Rubin Readies ‘Star Wars’ Themed Album
- John Lennon Hair Lock Expected To Nab $10K At Auction
- Cultural Fusion Theater Dedicated To Producing Works With African-American/Hispanic Point Of View
- Peter Cetera Bows Out of Chicago Reunion — Again
- The 2nd Annual Indie-Folkfest At The Mennello Museum Of American Art Spotlights Local Artists
- Ewe Will Love This Queen-Inspired Honda Commercial
- Which Was The Best Commercial During The Big Game?
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Today In Music History: 02/08/2016