It’s hard to believe that this isn’t all a joke, but it appears to be 100% legit. Conceived by South Florida resident Joanna Rohrback, Prancercise is described as a “springy,rhythmic way of moving forward, similar to a horse’s gait and is ideally induced by elation.”
The Prancercise demonstration video was put on YouTube in December of last year but didn’t find its viral bankability until just this week, where it currently has over two million views!
If the video gets you excited about a new method of exercise, be sure to visit the official Prancercise website (where the image of Rohrback Photoshopped next to a horse is just priceless) and consider purchasing Prancercise: The Art of Physical and Spiritual Excellence, currently available on Amazon.
The Latest From SUNNY
- David Gilmour Performs “One of These Days” Live for First Time in 22 Years
- Rick Stacy On Demand 7.1.16
- Historic Beatles Drum Set Hits Auction Block
- Lawyer Who Sued Led Zeppelin Suspended from Practicing
- Offside & Offcenter With Rick Stacy & Franco Aqui: Week 17
- State-Of-The-Art Pediatric Department Opens In Osceola County
- Today In Music History: 06/30/2016
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Defamation Lawsuit Continues
- Chris Cornell Brings Classics, Humor and Warmth to NJ Show
- Dunkin Donuts, Baskin-Robbins Restaurants Supporting OneOrlando Fund