It’s hard to believe that this isn’t all a joke, but it appears to be 100% legit. Conceived by South Florida resident Joanna Rohrback, Prancercise is described as a “springy,rhythmic way of moving forward, similar to a horse’s gait and is ideally induced by elation.”
The Prancercise demonstration video was put on YouTube in December of last year but didn’t find its viral bankability until just this week, where it currently has over two million views!
If the video gets you excited about a new method of exercise, be sure to visit the official Prancercise website (where the image of Rohrback Photoshopped next to a horse is just priceless) and consider purchasing Prancercise: The Art of Physical and Spiritual Excellence, currently available on Amazon.
The Latest From SUNNY
- Anniversary Of The First “Survivor” Finale
- Prince’s 1987 Concert Movie ‘Sign o’ the Times’ Headed to Showtime
- Today In Music History: 08/23/17
- Spin for Crohns And Colitis Cures This Saturday At Cyclebar
- Mariah Carey Opens Up About Low Self-Esteem
- Healthy Relationship Includes Open About Bathroom Habits
- So Many Used Solar Eclipse Glasses
- Today In Music History: 08/22/17
- Billy Joel Wears Star of David in Rare Political Statement
- Deed to Eleanor Rigby’s Grave Hits Auction Block