It’s hard to believe that this isn’t all a joke, but it appears to be 100% legit. Conceived by South Florida resident Joanna Rohrback, Prancercise is described as a “springy,rhythmic way of moving forward, similar to a horse’s gait and is ideally induced by elation.”
The Prancercise demonstration video was put on YouTube in December of last year but didn’t find its viral bankability until just this week, where it currently has over two million views!
If the video gets you excited about a new method of exercise, be sure to visit the official Prancercise website (where the image of Rohrback Photoshopped next to a horse is just priceless) and consider purchasing Prancercise: The Art of Physical and Spiritual Excellence, currently available on Amazon.
The Latest From SUNNY
- Teach For America Recruits New Teachers For High-Need Schools
- How To Get Free Food (Even When It’s Not Your Birthday!)
- Today In Music History: 04/27/17
- John Lennon ‘Sgt. Pepper’s’ Sketch Going to Auction
- Rick Stacy On Demand 4.27.17
- Bruce Springsteen and Steven Van Zandt Mourn Loss of Jonathan Demme
- A Camera That Will Tell You If Your Outfit Is Ugly
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Heat Up Amway Center With Sizzling Show
- [PHOTOS] Red Hot Chili Peppers At Amway Center
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3’ Our Soundtrack Wishlist