Viral Vid Fun: Let’s All Prancercise!
It’s hard to believe that this isn’t all a joke, but it appears to be 100% legit. Conceived by South Florida resident Joanna Rohrback, Prancercise is described as a “springy,rhythmic way of moving forward, similar to a horse’s gait and is ideally induced by elation.”
The Prancercise demonstration video was put on YouTube in December of last year but didn’t find its viral bankability until just this week, where it currently has over two million views!
If the video gets you excited about a new method of exercise, be sure to visit the official Prancercise website (where the image of Rohrback Photoshopped next to a horse is just priceless) and consider purchasing Prancercise: The Art of Physical and Spiritual Excellence, currently available on Amazon.
The Latest From SUNNY
- Win Tickets To See THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2!
- [PHOTOS] 70s Superstar Couples Are Real Dolls
- Prince, Warner Bros. Announce Partnership, ‘Purple Rain’ Reissue
- Watch the Trailer for ‘Jersey Boys’ Film Directed by Clint Eastwood
- Viral Vid Fun: First ‘Jersey Boys’ Trailer Released
- Rick Stacy On Demand 4.18.14
- [PHOTOS] SUNNY At The IOA Corporate 5K
- Enter To Win Tickets To See THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2!
- Winning Wednesday Starring Busch Gardens Tampa!
- Rick Stacy On Demand 4.17.14