Viral Vid Fun: Let’s All Prancercise!
It’s hard to believe that this isn’t all a joke, but it appears to be 100% legit. Conceived by South Florida resident Joanna Rohrback, Prancercise is described as a “springy,rhythmic way of moving forward, similar to a horse’s gait and is ideally induced by elation.”
The Prancercise demonstration video was put on YouTube in December of last year but didn’t find its viral bankability until just this week, where it currently has over two million views!
If the video gets you excited about a new method of exercise, be sure to visit the official Prancercise website (where the image of Rohrback Photoshopped next to a horse is just priceless) and consider purchasing Prancercise: The Art of Physical and Spiritual Excellence, currently available on Amazon.
The Latest From SUNNY
- Aerosmith Takes the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge on Stage in Texas
- Here Comes Domino’s Gridiron Blitz
- Join Rick Stacy And The Orlando Solar Bears At The Greater Orlando Heart Walk
- Lauren Bacall’s Death Boosts Sales Of Bertie Higgins’ ‘Key Largo’
- [VIDEO] Billy Crystal’s Emmy Tribute To Robin Williams
- ‘Weird Al’ Yankovic Spoofs Theme Songs of ‘Mad Men,’ ‘Game of Thrones’ at Emmys: Watch
- Rick Stacy On Demand 8.26.14
- 2014 Emmy Award Winners
- [LISTEN] Stevie Nicks Slows Things Down For ‘Lady’
- Monkee Mickey Dolenz & Daughter(s) Get Into The Furniture Business