Viral Vid Fun: Let’s All Prancercise!
It’s hard to believe that this isn’t all a joke, but it appears to be 100% legit. Conceived by South Florida resident Joanna Rohrback, Prancercise is described as a “springy,rhythmic way of moving forward, similar to a horse’s gait and is ideally induced by elation.”
The Prancercise demonstration video was put on YouTube in December of last year but didn’t find its viral bankability until just this week, where it currently has over two million views!
If the video gets you excited about a new method of exercise, be sure to visit the official Prancercise website (where the image of Rohrback Photoshopped next to a horse is just priceless) and consider purchasing Prancercise: The Art of Physical and Spiritual Excellence, currently available on Amazon.
The Latest From SUNNY
- Listen This Winning Wednesday For A Chance To Win Tickets To The Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex!
- Listen This Week And You Could Be Headed To The Richard Petty Driving Experience Or The Exotic Driving Experience At The Walt Disney World Speedway!
- Domino’s Gridiron Blitz Week 12
- New Apps Let You Sing with John Lennon, Sit with Paul McCartney
- Hangout With Domino At The Turkey Trot 5K This Thanksgiving
- Every Queen Song, Ranked
- Morrissey Storms Off Stage in Poland After Heckler Makes Him Feel ‘Unsafe’
- Clueless Movie Reviews: “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1″
- Rick Stacy On Demand 11.21.14
- Art Garfunkel Remembers Mike Nichols