It’s hard to believe that this isn’t all a joke, but it appears to be 100% legit. Conceived by South Florida resident Joanna Rohrback, Prancercise is described as a “springy,rhythmic way of moving forward, similar to a horse’s gait and is ideally induced by elation.”
The Prancercise demonstration video was put on YouTube in December of last year but didn’t find its viral bankability until just this week, where it currently has over two million views!
If the video gets you excited about a new method of exercise, be sure to visit the official Prancercise website (where the image of Rohrback Photoshopped next to a horse is just priceless) and consider purchasing Prancercise: The Art of Physical and Spiritual Excellence, currently available on Amazon.
The Latest From SUNNY
- Set Sail On 1059 SUNNY FM’s Domino’s Derby Day Double Down Cruise!
- This Year’s Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Dramas: Explained
- Viral Vid Fun: Hippo Devours Watermelon With One Bite
- Prince’s ‘Purple Rain’ Jacket up for Auction
- 30 Classic K-tel Records Collections
- Today In Music History: 04/29/2016
- B.B. King’s Band Tours with Bluesman Jesse Robinson
- Walk To Cure Arthritis 2016
- Listen To Win Daryl Hall & John Oates Tickets
- Listen To Win Tickets To Ferris Bueller’s Day Off 30th Anniversary Showing