Viral Vid Fun: Let’s All Prancercise!
It’s hard to believe that this isn’t all a joke, but it appears to be 100% legit. Conceived by South Florida resident Joanna Rohrback, Prancercise is described as a “springy,rhythmic way of moving forward, similar to a horse’s gait and is ideally induced by elation.”
The Prancercise demonstration video was put on YouTube in December of last year but didn’t find its viral bankability until just this week, where it currently has over two million views!
If the video gets you excited about a new method of exercise, be sure to visit the official Prancercise website (where the image of Rohrback Photoshopped next to a horse is just priceless) and consider purchasing Prancercise: The Art of Physical and Spiritual Excellence, currently available on Amazon.
The Latest From SUNNY
- Domino’s Pit Pass: Darlington
- Janet Jackson Shares New ‘Unbreakable’ Song
- [PHOTOS] Raquel Welch Through The Years
- Beatlemania Returns Thanks to Canadian Copyright Law
- Tow To Go Program Available This Labor Day Weekend
- Brand New James Bond ‘SPECTRE’ Poster Relased
- Keith Richards: Metallica, Black Sabbath Jokes, Hip Hop for the Tone Deaf
- Janet Jackson’s ‘Unbreakable’ Details Reveal Only Two Special Guests
- [VIDEO] Kanye West VMA Rant + Seinfeld Theme = Internet Gold!
- Charlie Sheen Turns 50!