It’s been seven years since Elton John has released a solo studio album, and apparently, he’s anxious for an audience to hear his latest, The Diving Board.
The album, which is his 30th studio album and a reunion with long-time writing partner Bernie Taupin, is currently streaming for free via Amazon.com. The legendary T-Bone Burnett produces.
All 15 tracks of The Diving Board will be available for your listening pleasure leading up to the official September 24th release date.
Just prior to the album’s release, Sir Elton will be taking the stage at the 65th annual Emmy Awards on September 22nd with a salute to another famous piano man, Liberace.
In November, Elton, along with Billie Jean King, will be coming to Orlando along with the WTT Smash Hits charity night of tennis. The event is set for Sunday, Nov. 17 at the HP Field House at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex at Walt Disney World Resort. Tickets are currently on sale. Order tickets through www.WTTSmashHits.com or ticketmaster.com. For group sales of 10 or more tickets, call (407) 574-2599.
Get The Latest From SUNNY
- Robert Plant Joins Tour Lampedusa to Raise Awareness of Refugee Crisis
- Today In Music History: 09/24/16
- Christine McVie: Fleetwood Mac is Working on New Music
- SeaWorld Orlando To Add Virtual Reality Element To “Kraken” Roller Coaster
- Listen to a Track from Bob Dylan’s 36-Disc Set of 1966 Live Recordings
- Rick Stacy On Demand 9.27.16
- Billy Corgan Opens Up about Role as Wrestling Company President
- Save The Date: The 4th Annual Beer, Bacon & BBQ Is On November 5th!
- Today In Music History: 09/23/16
- Don Henley Talks Eagles Reunion