It’s been seven years since Elton John has released a solo studio album, and apparently, he’s anxious for an audience to hear his latest, The Diving Board.
The album, which is his 30th studio album and a reunion with long-time writing partner Bernie Taupin, is currently streaming for free via Amazon.com. The legendary T-Bone Burnett produces.
All 15 tracks of The Diving Board will be available for your listening pleasure leading up to the official September 24th release date.
Just prior to the album’s release, Sir Elton will be taking the stage at the 65th annual Emmy Awards on September 22nd with a salute to another famous piano man, Liberace.
In November, Elton, along with Billie Jean King, will be coming to Orlando along with the WTT Smash Hits charity night of tennis. The event is set for Sunday, Nov. 17 at the HP Field House at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex at Walt Disney World Resort. Tickets are currently on sale. Order tickets through www.WTTSmashHits.com or ticketmaster.com. For group sales of 10 or more tickets, call (407) 574-2599.
Get The Latest From SUNNY
- True Health Offers Quality Health Care For The Underinsured
- Ted Nugent May Run for President
- Today In Music History: 08/25/16
- Paco’s Fantasy Football Challenge
- ‘Stranger Things’ Actress Millie Bobby Brown Channels Amy Winehouse
- Are Women Genetically Inclined To Cheat?
- Nickelback Covered a Don Henley Song
- Not Fade Away: Boston’s Self-Titled Debut Turns 40
- Offside & Offcenter With Rick Stacy & Paco: Week 26
- Rick Stacy On Demand 8.25.16