It’s been seven years since Elton John has released a solo studio album, and apparently, he’s anxious for an audience to hear his latest, The Diving Board.
The album, which is his 30th studio album and a reunion with long-time writing partner Bernie Taupin, is currently streaming for free via Amazon.com. The legendary T-Bone Burnett produces.
All 15 tracks of The Diving Board will be available for your listening pleasure leading up to the official September 24th release date.
Just prior to the album’s release, Sir Elton will be taking the stage at the 65th annual Emmy Awards on September 22nd with a salute to another famous piano man, Liberace.
In November, Elton, along with Billie Jean King, will be coming to Orlando along with the WTT Smash Hits charity night of tennis. The event is set for Sunday, Nov. 17 at the HP Field House at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex at Walt Disney World Resort. Tickets are currently on sale. Order tickets through www.WTTSmashHits.com or ticketmaster.com. For group sales of 10 or more tickets, call (407) 574-2599.
Get The Latest From SUNNY
- Listen To Win Tickets To The Moody Blues
- Ethan Hawke Plays Chet Baker in ‘Born to Be Blue’ Trailer
- Watch the Trailer for New Cameron Crowe Series ‘Roadies’
- Love Hurts AND Stinks: A Classic Anti-Valentine’s Day Playlist
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Today In Music History: 02/12/2016
- 10 Best New Artist GRAMMY Winners That May Surprise You
- Go Backstage With Firefall This Winning Wednesday
- Rick Stacy On Demand 2.12.16
- 10 Sexy Songs To Spice Up Valentine’s Day
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Today In Music History: 02/11/2016