It’s been seven years since Elton John has released a solo studio album, and apparently, he’s anxious for an audience to hear his latest, The Diving Board.
The album, which is his 30th studio album and a reunion with long-time writing partner Bernie Taupin, is currently streaming for free via Amazon.com. The legendary T-Bone Burnett produces.
All 15 tracks of The Diving Board will be available for your listening pleasure leading up to the official September 24th release date.
Just prior to the album’s release, Sir Elton will be taking the stage at the 65th annual Emmy Awards on September 22nd with a salute to another famous piano man, Liberace.
In November, Elton, along with Billie Jean King, will be coming to Orlando along with the WTT Smash Hits charity night of tennis. The event is set for Sunday, Nov. 17 at the HP Field House at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex at Walt Disney World Resort. Tickets are currently on sale. Order tickets through www.WTTSmashHits.com or ticketmaster.com. For group sales of 10 or more tickets, call (407) 574-2599.
Get The Latest From SUNNY
- New Study Suggests Orlando Among Cities With “Worst Traffic”
- A Preview Of Orlando City Soccer Club’s New Stadium
- Viral Vid Fun: Dancing Goat Farmer Goes Viral
- John Mellencamp Announces New Album ‘Sad Clowns and Hillbillies’
- 1059 SUNNY FM Invites You To It’s Just Yoga Health & Fitness Festival
- Join 1059 SUNNY FM For The Taste of Oviedo
- Today In Music History: 02/24/17
- Rick Stacy On Demand 2.24.17
- ZZ Top Extend Tonnage Tour
- Is Dale Earnhardt Jr Really Considering Retirement?