It’s been seven years since Elton John has released a solo studio album, and apparently, he’s anxious for an audience to hear his latest, The Diving Board.
The album, which is his 30th studio album and a reunion with long-time writing partner Bernie Taupin, is currently streaming for free via Amazon.com. The legendary T-Bone Burnett produces.
All 15 tracks of The Diving Board will be available for your listening pleasure leading up to the official September 24th release date.
Just prior to the album’s release, Sir Elton will be taking the stage at the 65th annual Emmy Awards on September 22nd with a salute to another famous piano man, Liberace.
In November, Elton, along with Billie Jean King, will be coming to Orlando along with the WTT Smash Hits charity night of tennis. The event is set for Sunday, Nov. 17 at the HP Field House at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex at Walt Disney World Resort. Tickets are currently on sale. Order tickets through www.WTTSmashHits.com or ticketmaster.com. For group sales of 10 or more tickets, call (407) 574-2599.
Get The Latest From SUNNY
- Today In Music History: 01/24/17
- ‘La La Land’ Leads 2017 Academy Award Nominations
- Rick Stacy On Demand 1.24.17
- Justin Timberlake, Lin-Manuel Miranda Nominated for Oscars
- Neil Diamond Celebrates 50th Anniversary with 50-Song Compilation
- Watch Stevie Wonder Perform ‘Superstition’ with a Flustered Busker
- Ted Nugent Upset over ‘Old Withered Madonna’s’ White House Comments
- Rod Stewart, Cyndi Lauper Concert Presale
- Pink Floyd’s ‘Animals’ at 40: A Look Back at Their Most Underrated Album
- Florida Tops List Of Best States To Retire In 2017