It’s been seven years since Elton John has released a solo studio album, and apparently, he’s anxious for an audience to hear his latest, The Diving Board.
The album, which is his 30th studio album and a reunion with long-time writing partner Bernie Taupin, is currently streaming for free via Amazon.com. The legendary T-Bone Burnett produces.
All 15 tracks of The Diving Board will be available for your listening pleasure leading up to the official September 24th release date.
Just prior to the album’s release, Sir Elton will be taking the stage at the 65th annual Emmy Awards on September 22nd with a salute to another famous piano man, Liberace.
In November, Elton, along with Billie Jean King, will be coming to Orlando along with the WTT Smash Hits charity night of tennis. The event is set for Sunday, Nov. 17 at the HP Field House at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex at Walt Disney World Resort. Tickets are currently on sale. Order tickets through www.WTTSmashHits.com or ticketmaster.com. For group sales of 10 or more tickets, call (407) 574-2599.
Get The Latest From SUNNY
- Offside & Offcenter With Rick Stacy & Franco Aqui: Week 9
- [PHOTOS] Domino Treated 1059 SUNNY FM Listeners to A Wendy’s Lunch!
- Paul Simon Has a New Song, ‘Cool Papa Bell’: Listen
- Today In Music History: 04/28/2016
- Neil Young Announces New Album ‘Earth’
- [WATCH] ‘She Makes Me Laugh’ Is New Comic Inspired Monkees Video
- People Says Jennifer Aniston Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World, What Do You Think?
- Authorized Whitney Houston Documentary Underway
- Let Black Thought and the Roots Explain ‘Game of Thrones’ to You
- Join 1059 SUNNY FM’s Rick & Grace For Derby Day At The Sanford Orlando Kennel Club