It’s been seven years since Elton John has released a solo studio album, and apparently, he’s anxious for an audience to hear his latest, The Diving Board.
The album, which is his 30th studio album and a reunion with long-time writing partner Bernie Taupin, is currently streaming for free via Amazon.com. The legendary T-Bone Burnett produces.
All 15 tracks of The Diving Board will be available for your listening pleasure leading up to the official September 24th release date.
Just prior to the album’s release, Sir Elton will be taking the stage at the 65th annual Emmy Awards on September 22nd with a salute to another famous piano man, Liberace.
In November, Elton, along with Billie Jean King, will be coming to Orlando along with the WTT Smash Hits charity night of tennis. The event is set for Sunday, Nov. 17 at the HP Field House at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex at Walt Disney World Resort. Tickets are currently on sale. Order tickets through www.WTTSmashHits.com or ticketmaster.com. For group sales of 10 or more tickets, call (407) 574-2599.
Get The Latest From SUNNY
- Teach For America Recruits New Teachers For High-Need Schools
- How To Get Free Food (Even When It’s Not Your Birthday!)
- Today In Music History: 04/27/17
- John Lennon ‘Sgt. Pepper’s’ Sketch Going to Auction
- Rick Stacy On Demand 4.27.17
- Bruce Springsteen and Steven Van Zandt Mourn Loss of Jonathan Demme
- A Camera That Will Tell You If Your Outfit Is Ugly
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Heat Up Amway Center With Sizzling Show
- [PHOTOS] Red Hot Chili Peppers At Amway Center
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3’ Our Soundtrack Wishlist