Here Comes Tax Free Weekend
Single dads love tax free weekend. In fact, I’m sure everyone does, but I really look forward to stretching my dollar for back to school items.
I did say back to school. Is it just me or does summer just fly by and without warning you are at the store buying supplies, clothes and everything else under the sun?
I remember when I was a kid, we got some pencils, notebooks, maybe one binder and that was it.
The current mandatory list in Seminole county includes everything from computer paper, disinfectant wipes and plastic bags to enough glue sticks to wallpaper a house. With all of these supplies, tax free makes a huge difference.
The hardest thing to do was convince my little girl Zoe to wait. She’s chomping at the bit to get her stuff and I keep saying that if we wait until this weekend WE CAN GET MORE STUFF….for the same amount of money.
Click here to view a list of items that are included in the tax free weekend. The tax free weekend runs from Friday, August 1st through Sunday, August 3rd.
Here’s to another great school year with more learning, more great friendships and better school lunches! Okay, just the first two.
The Latest From 1059 SUNNY FM
- Katherine Heigl and Alexis Bledel Star in Lesbian Love Story ‘Jenny’s Wedding': Watch
- You Will be Watching Music Videos Through Facebook Very Soon
- Watch Bruce Springsteen Join Brian Wilson on Stage in New Jersey
- The New ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Series Looks Funny and Very Twisted: Watch the Trailer
- Rick Stacy On Demand 7.2.15
- Culture Club Perform Hits On ‘Today’
- 13 Patriotic TV Shows to Watch Over 4th of July Weekend
- ‘Here We Go Again’ This Whitesnake Winning Wednesday
- “Dukes Of Hazzard” Pulled Over Confederate Flag Flap
- Prince Removes Music From All Streaming Services Except TIDAL