- Jack White to Headline Farm Aid 2014 Alongside Neil Young, Willie Nelson, John Mellencamp & Dave Matthews Jack White doesn't seem to care too much about baseball, but he does care about America's farmers. And to show his appreciation he's headlining this year's Farm Aid in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Madonna, Diplo Rework 'La Isla Bonita' to Mention Major Lazer in Dub Plate Remix: Watch "That's why I work with all these big artists," Diplo joked afterward. "Not to even have hits, just to get dub plates, so I can play them once for Annie Mac."
- Sarah Palin Blames Speeding Ticket on Sammy Hagar's 'I Can't Drive 55' She can't even drive 45, apparently.
- Duran Duran Are Suing Their Own Fan Club Duran Duran is taking their own Chicago-based fan club to court.
- Whitney Houston's Mom Slams Lifetime Biopic: 'Please Let Her Rest' After attempts to stop production, Houston's mother Cissy Houston is calling out Lifetime in a statement about the upcoming made-for-TV-movie.
- Weird Al's 'Mandatory Fun' is His First No. 1 Album Weird Al Yankovic has scored a triumph with his new album, which is his first to hit No. 1 on the Billboard 200, as revealed today (July 23).
- Hit Songs NOT Sung By A Band's Lead Singer Sometimes a band's lead singer steps aside and lets one of the other guys provide the vocals for a song...and the song is a hit.
- U2 Might Still Release New Album In 2014 Through all the confusion, U2 has officially remained committed to releasing the LP this year, despite reports that he was not satisfied with the work. Now, thinking has again shifted, with the band feeling confident about their new material and...
- Thinking Of Don Henley, The Eagles, & 'Hotel California' On Henley's 67th To me, Don Henley is like the Paul McCartney of The Eagles.
- Billy Joel Becomes Gershwin Prize Recipient Billy Joel has been added to the list of recipients of the Library of Congress' Gershwin Prize for Popular Song.
- Why Do Beatles Fans Care So Much About Mono? Apple Records recently announced the September release of the Beatles' mono catalog reissued on vinyl. Welcome news for a relatively small, but passionate subsection of the Fab Four's fanbase. But, seriously, what's all the fuss about mono?
- George Harrison Memorial Tree Destroyed By Beetles Now this, Alanis Morissette, is truly ironic.