- 1972's 'Troglodyte' At Center Of Copyright Infringement Lawsuit Pop singer Ariana Grande sued for hit "The Way" by "Troglodyte" rights owners Minder Music.
- Beatles, Isley Brothers To Receive GRAMMY Lifetime Achievement Award The Lifetime Achievement Award “honors performers who have made contributions of outstanding artistic significance to the field of recording."
- U2 Nominated For Golden Globe Against Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift U2 won a Golden Globe ten years ago for "The Hands That Built America" from Martin Scorsese's Gangs Of New York.
- Viral Vid Fun: Amazing Elvis Impersonator's 'Blue Christmas' 16-year-old French-Canadian David Thibault has the girls squealing once more with his rendition of Elvis Presley's 'Blue Christmas.'
- The 10 Christmas Songs People Look Forward To Most (And 10 They Wish Would Go Away) A Harris Interactive Poll recently asked over 2,000 adults what holiday song they most look forward to hearing and which holiday songs they wish would go away. Did your favorite song make either list? Here are the Top 10 Holiday Songs People Look...
- Kevin Cronin Of REO Speedwagon Talks New Music, Foo Fighters And The Nuge "It's true that in general the mainstream media tends to - and this is normal human nature - pay attention to bands that do well in New York or L.A. They end up getting more attention, because those are the media centers. But there's a lot of area,...
- Interview: Ann Wilson Reflects On Heart’s Remarkable Year Ann Wilson talks about her new cover of "Tell It Like It Is," Heart's induction into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame, and who will be on her Rock Hall ballot this year.
- Dylan, Marley, Lennon Covers Highlight Starbucks Valentine's Offering In a neverending series of coffee compilations, Starbucks and Hear Music/Concord Music Group offers up Sweetheart 2014, where the saying goes, "our favorite artists play their favorite songs."
- Classic Songs That Gained New Life In 2013 These songs came firing back into our lives through some strange pathways: a fictional chemist, an overzealous Celtics fan, blurry courtroom controversies and a Toyota commercial.
- Listen To Ron Burgundy And Robin Thicke Duet On Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like The Wind’ For ‘Anchorman 2′ The duo take on the soft-rock classic, complete with a flute solo.
- Rolling Stones Hyde Park Documentary To Air On Showtime On December 20, Showtime will air 'The Rolling Stones: Sweet Summer Sun – Return To Hyde Park,' a 92-minute documentary capturing the band's first performance in the London park since July 1969.
- Peter Gabriel Working On New Album “I'm focused on music, technology and benefit projects in pretty equal parts at the moment,” he told Rolling Stone magazine.