- Beastie Boys' Adam Horovitz Gives Advice to Teenagers Longtime Beastie Boy Adam "Ad-Rock" Horovitz shows off his softer side in this heartwarming clip for Rookie magazine.
- Madonna: Calling TIDAL the llluminati Is 'the Highest of Compliments' Are they or aren't they? If it's the former, they're totally OK with that.
- Dolly Parton May Do 'Trio' Reissue with Emmylou Harris, Linda Ronstadt Does that mean unreleased Parton/Ronstadt/Harris music could be coming this year?
- Led Zeppelin Premiere Trippy New Video for 'Brandy & Coke (Trampled Under Foot)': Watch It's actually an outtake version of the song that's been dubbed "Brandy and Coke" on the "Physical Graffiti" reissue.
- Rolling Stones Announce Tour Dates, 'Sticky Fingers' Reissue They've got shows in several different zip codes, per the title.
- David Lee Roth Busts Open His Nose During Van Halen Show, But Doesn't Stop Rocking David Lee Roth is a true performer who takes the attitude that the show must go on. Even if you might have just broken your nose.
- No, Sacha Baron Cohen Will Not Be in the Freddie Mercury Biopic Is the biopic even ever gonna happen? That's also up in the air.
- Robert Plant & Diplo May Be Collaborating Over the weekend on Instagram, Diplo posted a selfie with the Led Zeppelin singer and the concise caption, "Collab coming soon," leaving a whole lot of questions.
- It's Officially Official: Rolling Stones Set To Play Orlando Citrus Bowl The Rolling Stones are back!
- This Is What TIDAL Looked Like in 1919 The big press conference announcing the launch of TIDAL had a touch of Old Hollywood to it, comparable to Charlie Chaplin's bold move in the early 1900s.
- Michael Jackson Used To Prank Call Russell Crowe Russell Crowe really didn't find it very funny.
- Norman Greenbaum Critically Injured In Car Crash Greenbaum was the passenger in a car that hit a motorcycle; alcohol was not a factor in the accident.