- Robert Plant: 'Zero' Chance of Led Zeppelin Reunion Bad news for Led Zeppelin fans: the band won't be performing live soon-- if ever.
- Lorde, The National, Nas & The Replacements To Play Boston Calling Can't check out the Boston Calling festival in May? Well, you're in luck, the fest has announced another set of dates this fall.
- Multiple Major Labels Sue Pandora Over Classic Hits Pandora Radio has become one of today’s most recognized streaming radio services, allowing users to listen to an algorithmically generated playlist of songs based on the user’s preferences. The ease of use has made Pandora a household name, but the...
- Eminem, OutKast, Pearl Jam & Lorde to Headline Austin City Limits Music Festival This year's Austin City Limits Festival features a diverse lineup that includes Eminem, Pearl Jam, OutKast, Skrillex, Beck and Calvin Harris.
- Listen: Prince's Surprise New Single 'The Breakdown' Less than 24 hours after he announced his new partnership with Warner Bros. Records, Prince also revealed a new song. "The Breakdown" dropped late Friday night (April 18) and is now available for fans to purchase on iTunes.
- [PHOTOS] 70s Superstar Couples Are Real Dolls Check out some unlikely 70s celebrities who also happened to have dolls manufactured in their image during the period.
- Prince, Warner Bros. Announce Partnership, 'Purple Rain' Reissue A new partnership between Prince and Warner Bros. will yield previously unheard music, the pair announced today.
- Aretha Franklin Files $10 Million Lawsuit Over Fake Patti LaBelle Fight Story According to The Detroit News, Aretha Franklin is now suing the News Nerd site for $10 million.
- Band Who Played Bedside For SXSW Car Crash Victim Gets Opening Gig For Barry Gibb A Phoenix-based band that gave a bedside concert to one of the victims of the South By Southwest car crash during which an intoxicated driver drove into a crowd of people at the festival is being paid back for their kindness.
- Listen To A New Bruce Springsteen Song, 'Hurry Up Sundown' Last week the E Street Band was getting inducted into the Rock Hall of Fame. This week, the world gets to hear a new Bruce Springsteen song from the forthcoming album American Beauty EP (why yes, that is also the name of a seminal Grateful Dead...
- AC/DC Not Breaking Up After All, Despite Member's Illness "We are definitely getting together in May in Vancouver," he told the Daily Telegraph. "We're going to pick up some guitars, have a plonk, and see if anybody has got any tunes or ideas. If anything happens, we'll record it."
- Paul McCartney Coming To Jacksonville In June Paul McCartney is bringing his Out There tour back to Florida, this time to Jacksonville in June.