- 10 Timely Tunes For The Time Change This weekend, the clocks are springing forward an hour, so we wanted to come up with 10 songs that all have to do with...time!
- Listen To Michael Jackson's Unreleased Song, 'Slave to the Rhythm' Timbaland is putting his own personal touch on MJ's previously unreleased track "Slave to the Rhythm," with dance-heavy beats that wouldn't sound out of a place on a Justin Timberlake track.
- President Obama Misspells R-E-S-P-E-C-T Obama, much to the entertainment of the audience, spelled respect as R-S-P-E-C-T when referring to Franklin's soul standard.
- Will U2 Fans Have To Wait Until 2015 to Hear the Band's New Album? Sorry, U2 fans it seems you're going to have to wait a little longer for that long awaited album from the Irish band.
- Bruce Springsteen’s ‘High Hopes’ Documentary Is Coming To HBO The doc, which premieres April 4, looks at his creative partnership with guitarist Tom Morello.
- Check Out Andre 3000 As Jimi Hendrix in ‘All Is By My Side’ Clip A scene from the upcoming Hendrix biopic has just surfaced.
- Thomas Dolby To Teach At Johns Hopkins University "She Blinded Me With Science" singer Thomas Dolby is set to join the faculty of Johns Hopkins University as the first Homewood Professor of the Arts.
- Adam Lambert Will Join Queen On Upcoming North American Tour It's finally happened, Queen is bringing Adam Lambert on tour with them.
- Watch Prince Premiere New Song 'FUNKNROLL' on Arsenio In a rare late-night TV interview and performance on Arsenio, Prince proved there can never be enough fog.
- Interview: How Did Billy Ray Cyrus Wind Up Recording with Dionne Warwick? Cyrus had written the heartfelt song "Hope Is Just Ahead" 15 years ago. But when legendary vocalist Dionne Warwick joined him for a recent recording of the song, as Cyrus explained, she took it to "a whole new place."
- A New Study Shows Which Words In Music Have Stood The Test Of Time Nickolay Lamm, a Pittsburgh-based digital artist, collected data from the songs on Billboard's Year-End Hot 100 list spanning from 1960 until today and showcased his findings in colorful graphs.
- Bob Dylan's '30th Anniversary Celebration' Gets Expanded Reissue The show featured George Harrison, Neil Young, Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers, Stevie Wonder, Chrissie Hynde, Willie Nelson and Sinead O'Connor.