- Paul Simon Exhibit Coming to Rock Hall The exhibit coincides with the 50th anniversary of Simon's career.
- Joan Jett, Sia, Carrie Brownstein Encourage Women To Vote With 'Bad Reputation' PSA: Watch She is Joan Jett and she approves that message, which flashes some frightening statistics across the screen including that in 2013 there were more laws passed to limit women's reproductive rights than the entire previous decade.
- Allman Brothers Band Play Epic Final Concert at New York's Beacon Theatre The Allman Brothers play their final show at The Beacon Theater. Emotions were high, solos were hot.
- Heart Cover Foo Fighters' 'No Way Back': Watch Heart's take on the track is full of jangle and harmonies.
- Sting Takes to New York City Sidewalk to Play 'Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic': Watch Sting is not only looking to conquer Broadway, he wants to take hold of the sidewalks along the Great White Way too.
- CD Review: Barry Manilow's 'My Dream Duets' Impresses The production on Manilow's latest is phenomenal, making it sound as if Manilow is really sharing a recording studio with his co-stars.
- Ray Davies Says Kinks Probably Won't Reunite Due to Dave Davies-Mick Avory Rivalry Shocker: Not all of the band members get along.
- Viral Vid Fun: Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' Done In 20 Different Styles Imitating a slew of artists, Anthony Vincent presents the song in 20 different styles.
- Stream Neil Young's New Album 'Storytone' Storytone is due out Nov. 4. via Reprise.
- Stream Part Of Bob Dylan's 6-Disc 'The Basement Tapes Complete' Set Currently, 12 songs from the 138-track set are available to stream via NPR.
- Prince To Perform For 8 Minutes Straight On 'Saturday Night Live' When Prince takes the stage at Studio 8H this weekend, he'll be making history.
- Radio.com Minimation: George Harrison Recalls Paul McCartney's Trumpet-Playing Days Sir Paul could have become one of rock 'n roll's great trumpet players. Alas, we'll never know.