- [PHOTOS] Celebrating Tina Turner's 75th Birthday In Photos Looking back at the career of Tina Turner in photos as the 'private dancer' turns 75 today!
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Help Us Swing Into the Holidays With New H&M Commercial: Watch It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas and everywhere you turn in H+M you'll see Mother Monster and her recent duet partner, Tony Bennett.
- Prince Decides He Doesn't Want an Internet Presence Anymore Two weeks after gifting us with his first-ever selfie, Prince has taken it back, along with deleting his social media accounts and removing his music from YouTube.
- Joni Mitchell Nixed Biopic Because of Taylor Swift's Involvement The three singers were to have been portrayed by Jessica Pare (Mad Men) as Simon, Alison Pill (The Newsroom) as King, and the new queen of New York, Taylor Swift, as Mitchell.
- Aretha Franklin Says Unauthorized 'Respect' Biography is 'Full of Lies' “As many of you are aware, there is a very trashy book out there full of lies and more lies about me. Clearly the writer has no class, no conscience or standards!”
- AC/DC's New Album, 'Rock or Bust,' Is Now Streaming Those about to rock, AC/DC have something for you to hear: a new album.
- Bob Dylan Played A Show For 1 Fan Yesterday Well, a fan and maybe a camera crew.
- Bono And Robin Thicke Among The Least Influential People Of 2014, Says GQ Among the magazine's least influential celebrities includes one of the most talked-about artists of the year in the U2 frontman.
- Bryan Adams, Willie Nelson, Cyndi Lauper & More to Play GRAMMY Foundation Legacy Concert Aloe Blacc, Robin Thicke and Melissa Etheridge will also perform at the 17th annual concert.
- Peter Gabriel Debuts New Song 'What Lies Ahead' Live in Italy: Watch During a gig in Torino, Peter Gabriel debuted a brand new song called "What Lies Ahead."
- Radio.com Minimation: Robert Plant on What To Do With the Money You Save From Quitting Drugs In this 1988 interview, Robert Plant talks about kicking drugs and cigarettes. Of course, there were other parts of the "sex, drugs and rock and roll" equation that he didn't want to quit.
- Sting to Attempt to Right Broadway 'Ship' The show has been losing $75,000 a week since opening.