Latest Show Updates
- Rick Stacy On Demand 7.25.14 A campground creeper, Fifty Shades of Grey, and cheating tall guys come together in today's edition of Rick Stacy On Demand!
- Clueless Movie Reviews: "And So It Goes" Though it has some clever moments, "And So It Goes" is neither wickedly nasty enough nor sweet and romantic enough to leave any sort of lasting impression.
- Clueless Movie Reviews: "Lucy" Much more akin to "The Fifth Element" than it is to "La Femme Nikita" and "Leon: The Professional", Lucy, the latest from writer/director Luc Besson, might just be his most ambitious work yet.
- This Fall At The Orlando Science Center This fall at the Orlando Science Center the spotlight is on makers and doers. The 2014 Maker Faire is an annual event featuring local do-it-yourself science and technology projects including art, rockets, robots, crafts and music and will be held on...
- Social Media Is Ruining America I'll take my friends the old fashioned way. Real, in person, and when they say something, they are looking me in the eye.
- "...The Content Of Their Character" When a man steps up to you and shakes your hand, what do you see? University of Missouri alum Michael Sam has to "show me"...but, more importantly the world. Read why.
- Rick Stacy On Demand 7.24.14 A Publix pervert, John Travolta rumors, and a crooked car dealer come together in today's edition of Rick Stacy On Demand!
- Be Red Cross Ready For Hurricane Season The most active time in hurricane season is August and September and the American Red Cross wants to help you prepare. SUNNY Across Central Florida was visited by Erin Pagan who is the Director of Communications for the American Red Cross Mid...
- Rick Stacy On Demand 7.23.14 Bill Clinton's Energizer, Sarah Palin's excuse for speeding, and welfare weed come together in today's edition of Rick Stacy On Demand!
- Kim and Kanye Drop $500,000 On Body Double For Baby North Every 13-month old baby needs a body double which is why Kim Kardashian and Kanye West shelled out $500,000 to find the perfect lookalike for baby North.
- Thinking Of Don Henley, The Eagles, & 'Hotel California' On Henley's 67th To me, Don Henley is like the Paul McCartney of The Eagles.
- Rick Stacy On Demand 7.22.14 Fuel efficient parking at IKEA, a Star Wars VII update, and fashionable prison garb come together in today's edition of Rick Stacy On Demand!