1. Elton John would have made a grumpy leprechaun
LONDON, ENGLAND - JANUARY 30: (UK TABLOID NEWSPAPERS OUT) Elton John attends the UK premiere of Gnomeo And Juliet held at the Odeon Leicester Square on January 30, 2011 in London, England. (Photo by Dave Hogan/Getty Images)
2. The only thing CSI's David Caruso is missing is the shilelagh
BEVERLY HILLS, CA - OCTOBER 30: Actor David Caruso attends the Museum of Television & Radio's annual Los Angeles gala at the Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel on October 30, 2006 in Beverly Hills, California. (Photo by David Livingston/Getty Images)
3. Shrek has the green angle going for him, but he's way too big!
LONDON, ENGLAND - JUNE 20: A 'Shrek' character attends the UK Gala Screening of 'Shrek Forever After' at the Vue cinema Leicester Square on June 20, 2010 in London, England. (Photo by Ian Gavan/Getty Images for Paramount Pictures)
4. If the 007 gig doesn't work out, there may be a starring role as a leprechaun in Daniel Craig's future.
NEW YORK - OCTOBER 19: Actor Daniel Craig attends the Courage In Concert at The Public Theater on October 19, 2009 in New York City. (Photo by Michael Loccisano/Getty Images)
5. He has the size, he has the hair, now let's just get him in some green workout gear and make Richard Simmons a leprechaun already!
ATLANTA - MAY 01: Richard Simmons attends the 2010 World Fitness Day at the Georgia Dome on May 1, 2010 in Atlanta, Georgia. (Photo by Moses Robinson/Getty Images)
6. The frog thing seems to be working out well for him, so leprechaun would probably be a step down for Kermit.
NEW YORK - NOVEMBER 11: Kermit the Frog appears at the Whatnot Workshop at FAO Schwarz on November 11, 2008 in New York City. (Photo by Neilson Barnard/Getty Images for The Muppets Studio)
7. Tori Spelling works the sexy leprechaun look.
BEVERLY HILLS, CA - APRIL 13: Actress Tori Spelling arrives for the release of her new book, "Mommywood" at BondSt on April 13, 2009 in Beverly Hills, California. (Photo by Michael Buckner/Getty Images)
8. If celebrity chef Bobby Flay is cooking up some corned beef and cabbage come St. Patrick's Day you know he may be on his way to full-fledged leprechaun status!
NEW YORK, NY - MARCH 04: TV personality/chef Bobby Flay promotes NBC's "America's Next Great Restaurant" at Vanderbilt Hall at Grand Central Terminal on March 4, 2011 in New York City. (Photo by Michael Loccisano/Getty Images)
9. U.S. Rep. Dennis Kucinich of Ohio has a face made for a grandfatherly leprechaun.
WASHINGTON - JANUARY 16: U.S. Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-OH) speaks during a news conference on Capitol Hill January 16, 2006 in Washington, DC. Kucinich said he received an appeal from a 1000 active service members and veterans for members of Congress to end the war in Iraq. (Photo by Brendan Smialowski/Getty Images)
10. Cathy Rigby has made a career out of playing Peter Pan, but playing a leprechaun wouldn't be a stretch either
LAS VEGAS - SEPTEMBER 06: Actress Cathy Rigby as the character Peter Pan performs during the 44th annual Labor Day Telethon to benefit the Muscular Dystrophy Association at the South Point Hotel & Casino September 6, 2009 in Las Vegas, Nevada. (Photo by Ethan Miller/Getty Images)