Tonight is the third and final presidential debate. The two candidates will be talking about foreign policy for 90 minutes. Some people believe that regardless of what is said, they have already made up their […]
It’s amazing how so many people who are diehard fans of one particular party or another feel so strongly about their beliefs, that they are willing to lie on national television about something to defend […]
See if you agree that this would have been a more effective and efficient way to have handled both Mr. Romney and President Obama.
I knew that a lot of people would be watching and talking about it on Thursday morning. So here we are. It’s Thursday morning…are YOU talking about it?! I want to know what your thoughts are.
As President Obama’s speech at the Democratic National Convention came to a thunderous close in Charlotte last night, viewers heard the triumphant sounds of an anthemic artist tailor-made for the occasion: Mr. Bruce Springsteen.
On February 21, Buddy Guy was part of a group of musicians who performed at the White House as part of a salute to blues music. While Mick Jagger passed the mic off to Obama that night, it was Guy who convinced the president to perform with the group for “Sweet Home Chicago.”
In 2008, Gene Simmons threw his support behind Barack Obama’s bid for president. Now, the consummate businessman behind the KISS brand (and band) says that “America should be in business and it should be run […]
Osama Bin Laden’s body was not buried at sea as we were led to believe by the White House. The infamous terrorist leader’s body was taken by CIA aircraft to the United States after being […]
The Presidential primary election is on January 31, 2012 and it appears based on your preliminary vote on the Paco Poll that your top two candidates will be Mitt Romney and Ron Paul. However, because […]
As we get closer and closer to the 2012 Presidential Election, more and more people are beginning to consider who they’re going to elect to the White House. Florida’s Presidential Primary is exactly three weeks […]
- Barbra Streisand Receives... Bob Dylan Through The Years Bon Jovi's Isle Of Wight... 2013 Songwriters Hall Of Fame...
- GLAM! Exhibit Opens In Germany Robert Conrad Represents "The... Transformers 4: The Cars Paul McCartney Plays Brooklyn
- Cyndi Lauper At The Tonys National Donut Day At SUNNY... Boston Strong: An Evening Of... Domino At SeaWorld's...
- John Fogerty "Wrote A Song... Carole King First Woman To... Jerry Lewis Returns To Film... A-ha's Morten Harket Makes...
- Are authorities closer to finding former Teamsters chief Jimmy #Hoffa's remains? cbsloc.al/12HgHDZ 9 hours ago
- Romantic #honeymoon destinations – right here in the US! Did your favorite make the list? cbsloc.al/11IQb79 10 hours ago
- WATCH: Fox with head stuck in jar comes to people for help: bit.ly/11IZEv9 11 hours ago
- Does the Six-Million Dollar Man live in Massachusetts??? cbsloc.al/16e2IDN 12 hours ago
- If you can count, you could win your way to see @bobdylan! cbsloc.al/16e2wV4 13 hours ago